Making your own power cards

disarray2

First Post
Seeing rituals done this way would be pretty cool! :)

Cheers, LT.

I'm attaching the files. I made the background silver and I think you may need the custom files I added that Ander created. I had to rewrite a bunch of stuff for them to show up so I'm including that too.

I had to shorten some of them but if they were shortened, it is noted and where the full version is located.

Attachments

• DesireeAddOns.zip
    29.6 KB · Views: 179
  • D&D-Ander.mse-style.zip
    577.6 KB · Views: 168

direkobold

First Post
Anyone taken a crack at putting together a set for the swordmage? The book is out today (mine is somewhere between Amazon's shipping center and my house), and I know some people got it early... I ask only because I'm playing one tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'll have the books in time... :( But all the information other than the powers was in the RPGA preview.

If anyone was able to do it you'd have my eternal gratitude.

KnightCa

First Post
KnightCA Power Cards compiled

I will be adding/updating my power cards (compiled and modified from other contributors) to the site below. These are pdf files with completed cards in a style similar to what you see in the attached file.

Character Power Card Sets

Attachments

• Aggravating Force.jpg
    Aggravating Force.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 188

Ouronos

Explorer
I will be adding/updating my power cards (compiled and modified from other contributors) to the site below. These are pdf files with completed cards in a style similar to what you see in the attached file.

Greetings...

Hey, Josiah!

I like the look of your template, but I think that in the "Att vs Def" box, the title needs to be smaller. If you make it a title that covers just the top of the box, we would be able to print them out and write in the value instead of squeezing it somewhere else.

Remember, alot of us have taken to the suggestion of sleeving the cards so that we can write in the values and make other various notes.

Thanks for the template - looks great!

Until that time...

Thordain

First Post
the text for the power "steel monsoon" seems incorrect on most of these cards (including JosiahKnights).

The cards say that one ally can shift up to your INT modifier while the PHB states its the number of allies that is equal to your INT.

KnightCa

First Post
I like the look of your template, but I think that in the "Att vs Def" box, the title needs to be smaller. If you make it a title that covers just the top of the box, we would be able to print them out and write in the value instead of squeezing it somewhere else.

Remember, alot of us have taken to the suggestion of sleeving the cards so that we can write in the values and make other various notes.

Thanks for the feedback. I actually tried using the boxes like you described in my game for people to fill in their own numbers. My players either didn't like the boxes and preferred them to be gone, or didn't end up actually using the boxes.

That's why I ended up going with the design the way they are. The players that want to have their numbers, tend to just have a short stat block on their character sheet for that.

Thanks for the feedback though and keep it coming.

KnightCa

First Post
the text for the power "steel monsoon" seems incorrect on most of these cards (including JosiahKnights).

The cards say that one ally can shift up to your INT modifier while the PHB states its the number of allies that is equal to your INT.

Nice catch, fixed and updated mine.

Nytmare

David Jose
Two bits:

First off, has anyone made a series of "character sheet" cards yet?

And second, aside from what we have seen of the character builder, has anyone heard anything about an "official" release of power cards?

Timba

First Post

Congratulations! They are beautiful!!!

Would you attach also, the mse-sets and the a templates also?

Anyway I think the empty boxes are meaningless. In my tem all peple handwrinting is unreadable, including meg. So we prefer to make personal cardstes and print them. Ability bonuses changing only by 8 level, so we have bot to reprint them to often. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases