Making your own power cards

eloquentaction

First Post
I'd like to add a hearty thank you in advance also. I can't say enough how helpful and useful having these has been so far. As I mentioned in another post me and my group are all "returnees" to DnD after a long time not playing and having these card sets just makes our gameplay so much smoother and easier than constantly having to page flip for things we're still learning about.

So yes we're all waiting patiently and completely understand and appreciate the amount of time it must take to make all of this work and to keep it current.

Thank you so much!

News on the 4.1 release:

* I've decided I'm not going to make Monster Cards. I'm doing something different here. The end result will be HTML and / or PDF stat blocked Mobs printable to a sheet, etc. The main reason I wanted the cards (as a DM) was for quick lookup which I've decided is better done a different way (sorry, not going into details yet).

* I'm no longer going to support Dragon or Dungeon previews. I've had to pull every preview article I've entered into my cardset to put in the 'canon' rules from the AV and the FRPHB. Sorry, it's just twice as much work to support the previews and then have to rip them out to put the new stuff in.

* I now have the AV and FRPHB which I'll be entering into the 4.5 release.

* I'm creating an Ander look alike cardset and some card backs which I'll release with the 4.5 release. These will most likely be the last card-sets I'll be releasing.

Now, some bad news. I was upgrading my main computer to handle Quin-boxing (it's where you run 5 simultaneous accounts on WOW using a single keyboard/mouse). I had my 3 shammie / 2 shadow priest combo just about working when my power supply in my main computer blew out.

So... the 4.1 release is on hold until I can get my main comp working, which should be this weekend. Sorry for, yet again, having a delay.

-- Hirahito

Ander00

First Post
My last update was quite a while ago and I haven't checked the thread since (monstly because I didn't get to play as much as I would've liked over the summer).

With my new campaign getting off the ground this week, and one of the PCs being a swordmage, I have added some more powers to the set now, fixed a bunch of errors, and incorporated the latest errata. The set now includes all the powers from Dragon 364 through 366, as well as the swordmage powers from the Forgotten Realms Player's Guide.

cheers

disarray2

First Post
My last update was quite a while ago and I haven't checked the thread since (monstly because I didn't get to play as much as I would've liked over the summer).

With my new campaign getting off the ground this week, and one of the PCs being a swordmage, I have added some more powers to the set now, fixed a bunch of errors, and incorporated the latest errata. The set now includes all the powers from Dragon 364 through 366, as well as the swordmage powers from the Forgotten Realms Player's Guide.

cheers

Sweet, welcome back. I created ritual cards, condition cards and working on item cards (thru phb and 1/4 way thru AV) based on your set. Hope that was ok.

Squee! I've really loved your set.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases