+ Log in or register to post
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1999
Thread: Making your own power cards
Monday, 20th October, 2008, 02:43 AM #1181
- EN World
- has no influence
- on adverts that
- are displayed by
- Google Adsense
Monday, 20th October, 2008, 02:07 PM #1182
Has anyone made a card set that includes Adventurer's Vault items?
Monday, 20th October, 2008, 03:26 PM #1183
Barbarian Power Cards
I was checking this thread out and saw there we no barbarian power cards from the recently released barbarian playtest (that I could find) so I made some up. Here you go...enjoy
These Use Ander's Template from MSE program, thought I would add that after I realized people were using some differant templates.
Last edited by Jynxnet; Monday, 20th October, 2008 at 03:35 PM.
Monday, 20th October, 2008, 04:32 PM #1184
Monday, 20th October, 2008, 04:39 PM #1185
Here's the AV stuff in Ander's style. I haven't gone back thru them to proof them yet. It should have everything from the PG, AV, and current magazines.
Monday, 20th October, 2008, 06:49 PM #1186
Tuesday, 21st October, 2008, 02:56 AM #1187
Scout (Lvl 6)
Here are the Drow and Dark Pact Warlock cards.
I'd be happy to work on something else from the FRCG. Any requests?
Tuesday, 21st October, 2008, 02:53 PM #1188
Gallant (Lvl 3)
Tuesday, 21st October, 2008, 03:14 PM #1189
Acolyte (Lvl 2)
It's been a long time since I checked this thread, and oh gosh, things have really moved. I am just about finished modifying my template for perhaps the last time. Lots of cleaning up and usability adjustments (like being able to select action and attack types from a pull-down list instead of typing characters).
I will have a template for each of the core classes, each race, and items & feats. Each will have an at-will, encounter, and daily variant for each Tier (so a Heroic, a Paragon, and an Epic variant of At-Will powers for Fighter, for example).
That's 9 variations per class, plus 2 misc ones = 11 variations per class = 88 various backgrounds for the PHB classes.
I am currently selling my MSE template (not the powers text), but I am willing to give a free copy to EN World members. Details will follow soon. Until then, here is a sample of some warlord cards.
Tuesday, 21st October, 2008, 03:58 PM #1190
Enhancement of Ander00 template
Hello guys !
I am a lurker from a while now, and found very inspiring and useful all the job made here. Some of you have donc a great job in enhancing Ander00's basic template, and I wanted to put all this stuff together :
- I mainly work on Ander00 template.
- I use the Parchment background from Relbanan, but I am building a full set where you can choose between plain blank (from Ander00), Parchment, Marble (from praxedes) and Shaded blank (from Ander00) body.
- I found the "marble" header from Praxedes really gorgeous. But plain blank will have simple header for printing facilities.
- The colored action icons from Tintagel are perfect. I used them instead of Ander's ones.
- I use a mix of Range icon from Tintagel and Ander00, and I edited them to color them like action icons.
- I use FrizQuadrata and Morpheus fonts like Tintagel
- The "manual text boxes" are transparent in all modes but Parchment, where I find it more readable to have it white background.
Below is a result of this work, which I'm already happy with.
But I would like to enhance this, and I do not have the proper files to do it.
Please, Praxedes, could you send me
- your templates of full headers (without circle nor text bar) for the different colors (black, red, green, blue, orange, grey, gold)
- create 2 more for silver and iron
- the circles and text bar as separate elements
with all this, I should recreate all the combinations missing.
Please Praxedes, help me !!
Of course, all contributors will be credited as they should be.
Last edited by Thindaraiel; Tuesday, 21st October, 2008 at 04:02 PM.