Making your own power cards

eloquentaction

First Post
Just some quick feedback as I don't see it mentioned. The Dzokvik template seems to be partially broken for the 4.3 release. With the Dzokvik template, the first 'bubble' has the type of action and that's working. But the second bubble is supposed to be attack type and I believe the third is damage type. That's currently not working.

Am I doing something wrong, or did something change where the template isn't quite right with the new release?

Great card sets by the way. Awesome attention to detail.

I'll take a look at it.

I'm deep in the inner workings of MSE trying to figure some things out for the 5.0 release, so I've been a bit distracted lately. Some of the things I solved on the first guess... some of the other things aren't quite so cooperative.

-- Hirahito

Jynxnet

First Post
Barbarian Power Cards

I was checking this thread out and saw there we no barbarian power cards from the recently released barbarian playtest (that I could find) so I made some up. Here you go...enjoy

These Use Ander's Template from MSE program, thought I would add that after I realized people were using some differant templates.

Attachments

• Barbarian Powers.rar
    6.1 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

eloquentaction

First Post
Has anyone made a card set that includes Adventurer's Vault items?

I was checking this thread out and saw there we no barbarian power cards from the recently released barbarian playtest (that I could find) so I made some up. Here you go...enjoy

These Use Ander's Template from MSE program, thought I would add that after I realized people were using some differant templates.

The latest version of my set (4.3) includes both Barbarian powers (all of them) and all Adventurer's Vault items, magic items, potions, and rituals.

-- Hirahito

disarray2

First Post
Here's the AV stuff in Ander's style. I haven't gone back thru them to proof them yet. It should have everything from the PG, AV, and current magazines.

Attachments

• items.zip
    158.5 KB · Views: 231

Avrus

First Post
I'll take a look at it.

I'm deep in the inner workings of MSE trying to figure some things out for the 5.0 release, so I've been a bit distracted lately. Some of the things I solved on the first guess... some of the other things aren't quite so cooperative.

-- Hirahito

Awesome! Well I look forward to seeing the 5.0 release, I'm holding off on printing cards for the release. If you can get the Dzokvik working with it I'll be super happy.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Here are the Drow and Dark Pact Warlock cards.

I'd be happy to work on something else from the FRCG. Any requests?

Attachments

• Drow Power Cards.pdf
    52.9 KB · Views: 727
  • Dark Pact Warlock Power Cards.pdf
    453.4 KB · Views: 580

thundershot

Adventurer
Here's the AV stuff in Ander's style. I haven't gone back thru them to proof them yet. It should have everything from the PG, AV, and current magazines.

Dude, you are my hero. Ander's is the style I use for my players, since it has a place for all of the attack & damage info, and these are great!

Thanks
Chrsi

tintagel

Explorer
Hey everyone,

It's been a long time since I checked this thread, and oh gosh, things have really moved. I am just about finished modifying my template for perhaps the last time. Lots of cleaning up and usability adjustments (like being able to select action and attack types from a pull-down list instead of typing characters).

I will have a template for each of the core classes, each race, and items & feats. Each will have an at-will, encounter, and daily variant for each Tier (so a Heroic, a Paragon, and an Epic variant of At-Will powers for Fighter, for example).

That's 9 variations per class, plus 2 misc ones = 11 variations per class = 88 various backgrounds for the PHB classes.

I am currently selling my MSE template (not the powers text), but I am willing to give a free copy to EN World members. Details will follow soon. Until then, here is a sample of some warlord cards.

Attachments

• Viper's Strike.jpg
    Viper's Strike.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 242
  • Warlord’s Banner.jpg
    Warlord’s Banner.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Stand Invincible.jpg
    Stand Invincible.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 267

Thindaraiel

First Post
Enhancement of Ander00 template

Hello guys !

I am a lurker from a while now, and found very inspiring and useful all the job made here. Some of you have donc a great job in enhancing Ander00's basic template, and I wanted to put all this stuff together :
- I mainly work on Ander00 template.
- I use the Parchment background from Relbanan, but I am building a full set where you can choose between plain blank (from Ander00), Parchment, Marble (from praxedes) and Shaded blank (from Ander00) body.
- I found the "marble" header from Praxedes really gorgeous. But plain blank will have simple header for printing facilities.
- The colored action icons from Tintagel are perfect. I used them instead of Ander's ones.
- I use a mix of Range icon from Tintagel and Ander00, and I edited them to color them like action icons.
- I use FrizQuadrata and Morpheus fonts like Tintagel
- The "manual text boxes" are transparent in all modes but Parchment, where I find it more readable to have it white background.

Below is a result of this work, which I'm already happy with.

But I would like to enhance this, and I do not have the proper files to do it.
Please, Praxedes, could you send me
- your templates of full headers (without circle nor text bar) for the different colors (black, red, green, blue, orange, grey, gold)
- create 2 more for silver and iron
- the circles and text bar as separate elements

with all this, I should recreate all the combinations missing.

Please Praxedes, help me !!
Of course, all contributors will be credited as they should be.

Attachments

• Amplifying Verse.jpg
    Amplifying Verse.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:

Remove ads