Making your own power cards

KnightCa

First Post
Knight's Power Cards

Josiah, I love your style the best and have been trying to get it to work with the MSE.

I consistantly am getting an error upon opening on your set, which states, "Package not found: [Dir]D&D-symbol-josiah.mse-symbol-font', followed by another error, "Package not found: "D&D-symbol-josiah.mse-symbol-font".

I've downloaded all of the items on your website and have most of the other sets working.

What am I doing wrong?

I realized that a folder (the one you mentioned) was missing from the Main Templates zip file. Added that folder and they should work great now. Let me know if you have any other problems. I will continue adding pages as I finish them (for example, the consumable items are done).

Knight (http://www.josiahknight.com/game/PowerCards/sets/index.htm)

Attachments

• Elixir of Accuracy.jpg
    Elixir of Accuracy.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 230

Netminder69

First Post
Help with MSE!

I have been using Ander's card set as i like it the best. However, his set is lacking in some symbols (different symbols for Immediate Reation and Interrupt, Walls, etc.). I took the symbols from a different set and added them to his font symbol folder and altered the symbol.font file to have entries for them.

The symbols don't show up though. I have combed through the game file to see if there was soemthign in there that needed to be changed but I can't find anything in there. I also checked the style file (a long shot, I know) to see if anythig was calledin that but there was nothing.

Any help on getting those new .png files to show up would be greatly appreciated.

KnightCa

First Post
Additional Knight Cards

Knight does great ones

Knight (http://www.josiahknight.com/game/Pow...sets/index.htm)

Knight - are you planing to add any new ones soon? Also do you have cards for Action Points or Healing Surges?

-benensky
Why thank you benensky. I must admit that most of my inspiration and ideas came from other earlier users on enworld, but I'm happy to add my contribution.

Do you mean new backgrounds or new classes (such as the barbarian) or something else?

I don't currently have cards for action points and healing surges since it seems to be working well to just use magic the gathering colored beads for them. Do you find that you'd rather have cards for action points and healing surges? (there is already one for second wind)

benensky

Explorer
Knight - thx for the quick response!

Do you mean new backgrounds or new classes (such as the barbarian) or something else?

Eather - I was wondering if I was going to see any new additions soon.

Do you find that you'd rather have cards for action points and healing surges? (there is already one for second wind)

I would rather have cards for action points and healing surges. Am prototyping a folder to hold all my cards (so they are not lose on the table) and also my charicter and record sheets. Then all I need is my dice and my mini.

I use the second wind cards.

When I get a finished model I like to use, I willl post it.

-benensky

Foxdave

First Post
I'm just popping in to say I've been using Tintagel's cards, and I'm getting a phenomenal response from my players. I had missed printing a few of the powers they needed, and at our last session on Saturday, the ones without their cards were a little upset.

I'm now planning on doing some additions to the set for initiative cards with some quotes from my gaming group to add that special personal touch.

KnightCa

First Post
Knight Updates

Eather - I was wondering if I was going to see any new additions soon.

I would rather have cards for action points and healing surges. Am prototyping a folder to hold all my cards (so they are not lose on the table) and also my charicter and record sheets. Then all I need is my dice and my mini.

I use the second wind cards.

When I get a finished model I like to use, I willl post it.

-benensky
I went ahead and added the alchemical items into the consumable items pdf as well as edited the other consumable items for ease of reading.

If you can give me a idea of what color and design you'd like the action point/healing surge cards, I'll see what I can manage.

I'm in the middle of mid-terms at chiropractic school, so I'm abit distracted.. but I can still work on specific things if you're looking for them.

Attachments

• Alchemists Acid.jpg
    Alchemists Acid.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 189

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases