Making your own power cards

Any way you could upload that dataset anywhere for the rest of us? So that we don't have to go through 1127 power cards and checking them. While I have the PHB, MM, DMG, AV, FRPHB, and a few other books, it'd be a SERIOUS pain to go through checking each of the power cards versus their sources.

It's really not that bad, you just search for "Strength" "Constitution" "Dexterity" "Intelligence" "Wisdom" and "Charisma" in turn. I made the mistake of initially searching for the word "modifier" but there's a few that are actually unabbreviated in the attack descriptor, i.e. they say "Intelligence vs. Fortitude" or something like that.

I could upload my sets somewhere (I split them up by class because the unified set was a bit too monolithic) but before I do it'd be nice if someone told me how to edit the "Source" field, as more than a few of my cards have blatantly incorrect values in that field.

Thindaraiel

First Post
Maxum said:
Do you have a Data Set for this template ? I tried Ander00 Set but does not work right with your template. I get an error when I try to change the style.
I'm working on adapting Ander00 set to my template. I have errors too, even after some conversions. I'm working on it, and I will post the converted set as soon as I can.

brunswick

First Post
In response to Ricardo440s idea of sticking a magic card behind the power in the card sleeve.

I never thought of that - good idea. I had been using the power cards, which I printed on light card but they'd be even sturdier with a magic card tucked behind the power in the sleeve. Cheers!

Waveblade

First Post
Here is the Melee Weapon and Beast Hybrid icon.
I made it for the 'Twin-Soul Strike' power who's attack is listed as:

Melee weapon (beast 1)
Hello I'm using a different template for cards but could I use your beast (paw print) icon as a stand in for the companion items in the Adventurer's Vault?

Maledictus

First Post
Card stock will print pretty solidly through most printers, and it's not very expensive. You can pick up a package of 250 pages for less than $15 usually. I've been printing all my cards on card stock and sticking them in card covers. Works wonders, and my power cards look beautiful.

Aridhra

First Post
A few days ago I said I might do Grandad style cards for Adventurer's Vault. Turns out I decided that I would but so I don't lose focus halfway through (Cataloguing pages and pages of magic items is getting monotonous :confused: :)) I'm releasing the parts as I do them. It also means I can fix problems when they are reported. When I finish the book I'll upload them as one .pdf
Oct 30 - Chapter 1-Equipment. This includes the new types of armor, weapons, mounts and vehicles (plus movement action cards) and alchemy (including new feats).
Nov 2 - Chapter 2- Magic armor and weapons have been uploaded.
Nov 3 - Chapter 2- Holy Symbols, Orbs, Rods, Staffs, Wands = uploaded
Thank you Waveblade for the enormous efford. Is it possible to post the powerpoint versions also, to make personal adjustments, like importing pictures for items.
By the way, I'm a huge fan of grandpa's cards.
Grtz, Aridhra

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases