Making your own power cards

Thindaraiel

First Post
I have transformed the entire MSE set from Ander into my enhanced template.
Please report any problem.

Attachments

• dnd - ander enhanced.zip
    137.5 KB · Views: 311

brooksgbanks

Explorer
The Arms, Feet, Hands and Companion/Mount slot items have been uploaded.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/4528553-post1234.html

PS: Thanks Misalo!
PPS: The PPX file will be uploaded when it is completed.
Waveblade,

Would it be possible for you to post the powerpoint files you used to create the PDF's (or did you just create them straight in Adobe)? One of the reasons I like Granpa's cards so much is that I can use them on my work computer (which has Powerpoint loaded, but I can't load additional software such as MSE) when I need to, and I can modify the item/power/etc to include the actual attack and damage values before printing them out.

Thanks...

Thindaraiel

First Post
I get an error message trying to open it. It states the D&D-Ander.mse-game file is missing. I went in and renamed the game directory from his set but it still doesn't open.

Have you installed the enhanced version of Ander set I put on line a few days ago ? This template is not compatible with classic Ander set.

takasi

First Post
Running D&D for some brand new players and just discovered these cards. I love Grandpa's Power Cards!

In the Weekend in the Realms packet, Wizards sent a PDF with cards including one for basic Ability Scores and Defenses. I haven't gone through this thread so I apologize in advance, but has anyone made cards similar to Grandpa's that have blank spots for Ability Scores (and modifiers), HP and Defenses?

turk128

First Post
Running D&D for some brand new players and just discovered these cards. I love Grandpa's Power Cards!

In the Weekend in the Realms packet, Wizards sent a PDF with cards including one for basic Ability Scores and Defenses. I haven't gone through this thread so I apologize in advance, but has anyone made cards similar to Grandpa's that have blank spots for Ability Scores (and modifiers), HP and Defenses?
I actually created a single card character sheet-- but it's horizontally oriented :\

Attachments

• ^character-cards.jpg
    ^character-cards.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 341

Nytmare

David Jose
I ended up splitting the "character sheet" across 7 different landscape cards, though they're all in Excel.
  • A "character card" with the basic information (level, class, character info) abilities, defenses, passive skills
  • Skills
  • Basic attacks and defenses
  • Racial traits
  • Class abilities
  • Feats
  • Wealth and Equipment
Then all of the individual powers have their own card.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases