Making your own power cards

KnightCa

First Post
Turk's Character Card

I actually created a single card character sheet-- but it's horizontally oriented :

Heya Turk,

I love the card design (horizontal as it is). Do you happen to have the magic set editor templates to go with the card so I don't have to design one from scratch?

Thanks for the help,
Knight

P.S. Almost finished with the barbarian set, but need a background and need to check them for errors.
Character Power Card Sets

kalfalnal

Explorer
I want to thank everyone who has put their time into making these great card sets! I've been using Ander00's for my group of mostly inexperienced players and they are working great.

Has anyone made cards for the basic equipment such as the items in the 'Adventurer's Kit'?

I'd like to make cards for every piece of the player's equipment along with notes about their uses (range of illumination for torches, climbing DC's for rope/Climbing kits, etc). I'd then make a card sized envelope to represent each player's pack and to hold the cards for the items that pack contains. The idea is it'll help them think of uses for their mundane but essentail gear. They all have sunrods...but have only ever used torches so far!

Znax

First Post
Andrer00 in letter ???

Hello all

Ander00, I'm Canadian, and we use letter format here. It's shorter than A4, and I don't want to scale pages.
Do you have same set more compact, just one centimeter less in top and bottom ? Should be great.

Anyway, your card set is wonderful, and so useful.

Thx for your job

Znax

KnightCa

First Post
Barbarian Card Background

Is there any suggestions for card background texture for the barbarian?

So far, I have considered a fur background but would love to have more suggestions.

P.S. Please don't suggest no texture or a flat color background as that isn't the theme of the cards I create.

Last edited:

KnightCa

First Post
Barbarian Card example

Here is the barbarian card background I have so far.

Attachments

• Avalanche Strike.jpg
    Avalanche Strike.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 475

Maledictus

First Post
Hello all

Ander00, I'm Canadian, and we use letter format here. It's shorter than A4, and I don't want to scale pages.
Do you have same set more compact, just one centimeter less in top and bottom ? Should be great.

Anyway, your card set is wonderful, and so useful.

Thx for your job

Znax

If you want to print Magic Set Editor cards on letter paper, just make sure you change your print settings after you click the Print button to resize from A4 to letter. It'll print just fine. (I do it all the time.)

Maledictus

Hello to all D&D players !

I have finally uploaded the Ander's template I enhanced. I made some important modifications on the template, so it took me more time than I expected. But I think it was worth the effort.
You can find the template here : Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

OK, these I do have; however, when I try to run ander-enhanced, I get a "file not found" for D&DAnder.mse-game message. Not sure what to do to get this set of power cards pulled up.

Thanks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases