Making your own power cards

Daelkyr

First Post
Thanks much, was able to easily replace the Morpheous font with the DnDLolth font from the Player's Handbook. I really appreiciate the help Black Plauge.

I've fallen in love with this font and have been trying to find excuses to use it with everything.

DennisB

First Post
Ok i know im new to this thread but i have a power card and it is going to have the new powers from the martial powers handbook. tell me what you all think about the set up.

Level15-InfectiousDetermination.png

Llwynog

First Post
You want to add another damage icon? (Like the acid, cold, fire etc..?) If i'm right you'll have to edit the "dataD&D-Ander-dict.mse-includedamage-icons and dataD&D-Ander-dict.mse-includeicon-fields files to include your image. Make your image named damage-beast.png or .gif
Just follow the same format the other damage icons do for directory paths.
I don't have a directory named D&D-Ander-dict.mse-include (in fact, I don't have any MSE data folders with "dict" in their names).

I created the image in D&D-Ander-symbol.mse-symbol-font as "beast.png" (which follows the existing naming convention) and added the following entry to symbol-font:
Code:
symbol:
	code: B
	image: beast.png
But hitting "B" in the empty attack icon field doesn't do anything.

MudbloodMage

First Post
I don't have a directory named D&D-Ander-dict.mse-include (in fact, I don't have any MSE data folders with "dict" in their names).

I created the image in D&D-Ander-symbol.mse-symbol-font as "beast.png" (which follows the existing naming convention) and added the following entry to symbol-font:
Code:
symbol:
	code: B
	image: beast.png
But hitting "B" in the empty attack icon field doesn't do anything.
I'm pretty sure the D&D-Ander-symbol.mse-symbol-font file is for the rules and flavor text areas only. Just for a kicks, try typing 'B' in the rules text area and see what happens.

If you want to add icons you have to edit other files. As for the "D&D-Ander-dict.mse-include", I thought you were using the Anders enhanced version.

Ladybam

First Post
Grandpa great selection of cards, just wondering if anyone is going to add the god from LFR. Would be a great addition... also, just a comment Martial Power would be nice. Keep up the awesome selection for us non-talented to use. THANKS

Zald

First Post
are the hirahito files hosted anywhere else? I had them, but had to rebuild my computer - now I can't find them anywhere.
I too would be interested in an alternate source for Hirahito's latest files (pre- v.5.0). Of course, I'd rather have 5.0, and keep looking at his site, hoping the "Maintenance" is done!

Llwynog

First Post
I'm pretty sure the D&D-Ander-symbol.mse-symbol-font file is for the rules and flavor text areas only. Just for a kicks, try typing 'B' in the rules text area and see what happens.

If you want to add icons you have to edit other files.
That is the only directory with "Ander" in its name that contains icons. And among those icons are melee.png (melee weapon), burst_c.png (close burst), etc. So it seems like the right place to add an icon for the beast attack type.

Typing "B" does nothing anywhere. Though it could have been rather entertaining to have it work in the rules text box. 8o)

As for the "D&D-Ander-dict.mse-include", I thought you were using the Anders enhanced version.
I am...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases