Making your own power cards - Page 157

Quote Originally Posted by turk128 View Post
    Any chance the UCS will enable horizontal oriented cards (like Ander's for instance)?
    Thindariel says he's converting his two formats. One of them is horizontal.

Mine are typically portrait (I personally like that format better), but I will most likely be converting all of my 4.3 templates over. One of these is a horizontal card.

And the way UCS works - it works with any template whatsoever (as long as they standardize on the same GAME file).

-- Hirahito
    See the UCS site: Here
    Make sure to check out the Universal Card Set as well as all the templates being moved to it!

Scout (Lvl 6)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore erf_beto
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisB View Post
    Does it fit long description stat boxes (Does it shrink the more lines you put in it?) If so, could i have a copy.
    Yes it does: the one line fields can shrink and the combat text field scales down to a 6 size font. I dit fit a Goblin Hexer on a previous iteration of it (hard to read, but not impossible)

I'm not in my PC right now, and the template (though functional) needs a little lapidation, but I'm thinking of releasing it as a way of asking for help: I've been working on it on-and-off since what, August? Then I stopped using MSE (on account of some personal problems) and now that I'm back(ish), I'm finding it hard to remember all the coding and styling options I had been aiming for... maybe someone who likes the template can help me improve it.

I also have another template, for powercards (anything-cards, really), that might benefit from the UCS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Two-Wolf Pounce.jpg   Earth Titan.jpg  
    Last edited by erf_beto; Saturday, 27th December, 2008 at 07:46 PM.

Novice (Lvl 1)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore DennisB
    erf_beto:
    Does that monster card come in MSE. If so, I will help you with it. I just need the Template to help you with.

@erf_beto
    This templates are great! I like them very much. Could you post MSE templates?

Scout (Lvl 6)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore erf_beto
    Ok, done!

For now, it's only the statcards template. I've removed a lot of the stuff I meant to add to the style/game files but never finished. It's supposed to work.

There are two styles, one is standard card size (9 per page), the other is BIG (4 cards per A4 page - just remember to set your printer to landscape!), wich I plan on using for important NPCs, as well as PCs with powercards - just the at-will powers or race/class features go in the big card, everything else goes on power card. I think I'll probably do a spiffy back side with character bios and portrait later...

Both styles have a lot of card color choices (some taken from the "official" WotC colors - I just added Martial Purple to the list -, while others I played around with). I even included a plain black and white, printer friendly, version (my favorite).

Linky:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/c2twmdd3jhd/betoMSE.rar

Hope you enjoy it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DRYAD.jpg   DWARF HAMMERER.jpg  

Novice (Lvl 1)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore DennisB
    Nice template.
    Last edited by DennisB; Sunday, 28th December, 2008 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by erf_beto View Post
    Ok, done!

Linky:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/c2twmdd3jhd/betoMSE.rar

Hope you enjoy it.
    These are great!

Card Backs for Power Cards

I decided to create some additional card backs for all the power cards sets that are out there. I chose to select unique card backs for the different types of power frequencies so that once played/used, it can be turned over once complete to prevent a player from losing track of which power was used, and recovering only powers that have been renewed (picking up encounter powers after the encounter ends yet leaving the daily powers used face down until recharged). I adapted from the versions that Nytmare posted early in this thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails At Will Power Back.jpg   Daily Power Back.jpg   Encounter Power Back.jpg   Magic Item Back.jpg   Monster Card Back.jpg  

Conditions back.jpg  
    Last edited by pdzoch; Monday, 29th December, 2008 at 10:41 PM.

Novice (Lvl 1)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore DennisB
    I like the backs, now, if I can just figure out how to put it in the MSE decks, it would be perfect.

@pdzoch This are great. If you just do a couple horizontal... That will be superb;D Can you do it?

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 157 of 200 FirstFirst ... 57107147148149150151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167 ... LastLast