Making your own power cards

pdzoch

Explorer
Request Card Backs

Any chance you would be up to making a ritual card back, feat, and game mechanics.

As requested. I'm sure others might be interested in them also. I made four versions of Rituals and Feats and they are in the zip file. I only made two Game Mechanics cards and both are presented as images.

Attachments

• Feat Cards.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 166
  • Ritual Cards.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 134
  • Feat Card 1.jpg
    Feat Card 1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Game Mechanics Card 1.jpg
    Game Mechanics Card 1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Game Mechanics Card 2.jpg
    Game Mechanics Card 2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Ritual Card 1.jpg
    Ritual Card 1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 138

pdzoch

Explorer
Character, race, class, trap, skill challenge... even initiative card. There are so many possibilities. Ar you willing to make them?
I'll see what I can come up with. I'm running out of image ideas. The skill challenge sounds more like a card most suitable to a design like the quest card I made earlier -- a 5 x 8 prop that the game group can look at as a group. The 2.5 x 3.5 game card is a little too small for everyone to look at together without passing it around. Just my thought. But I understand the desire to keep a consistent size of cards.

pdzoch

Explorer
Character, race, class, trap, skill challenge... even initiative card. There are so many possibilities. Ar you willing to make them?

How about these? And two more Ritual Cards. This bring the total backs designed to 52.

Attachments

• Race Card 2.jpg
    Race Card 2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Race Card 1.jpg
    Race Card 1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 122
  • Initiative Card 2.jpg
    Initiative Card 2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 126
  • Initiative Card 1.jpg
    Initiative Card 1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 123
  • Class Card 2.jpg
    Class Card 2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 136
  • Class Card 1.jpg
    Class Card 1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 132
  • Trap Card 2.jpg
    Trap Card 2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 128
  • Trap Card 1.jpg
    Trap Card 1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 129
  • Skill Challenge Card 2.jpg
    Skill Challenge Card 2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Skill Challenge Card 1.jpg
    Skill Challenge Card 1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 129
  • Ritual Card 6.jpg
    Ritual Card 6.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Ritual Card 5.jpg
    Ritual Card 5.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 123

link306

First Post
Wow... I see awesome work being done here but I have one question. Is Ander00 or anyone else going to be adding in the new powers from the new books?

I have poured over the posts trying to find my answer but I cannot find it. I know someone has done the first 6 levels from Martial Power but I can't remember if they are continuing using Ander00's style.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and much thanks to all the hard working individuals/groups of people out there in internet land doing all this awesome hard work. I know I spent over 9 hours (spent over several days) cutting out all the cards from the Player's Handbook and the add-ons from the Dragon Magazine in Ander00's style just to benefit my group. This does not compare to what you people are doing however.

DennisB

First Post
I have every single powers up to date on my link below, it is based on Ander00 style but different, but i also have feats, magic items, monsters and more, take a look.

pdzoch

Explorer
Features Card by request

It was requested that some cards said Features on them, so here they are.

Attachments

• Feature Card 1.jpg
    Feature Card 1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Feature Card 2.jpg
    Feature Card 2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 126
  • Feature Card 3.jpg
    Feature Card 3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 123

disarray2

First Post
Wow... I see awesome work being done here but I have one question. Is Ander00 or anyone else going to be adding in the new powers from the new books?

I have poured over the posts trying to find my answer but I cannot find it. I know someone has done the first 6 levels from Martial Power but I can't remember if they are continuing using Ander00's style.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and much thanks to all the hard working individuals/groups of people out there in internet land doing all this awesome hard work. I know I spent over 9 hours (spent over several days) cutting out all the cards from the Player's Handbook and the add-ons from the Dragon Magazine in Ander00's style just to benefit my group. This does not compare to what you people are doing however.

This website has all of them. The Dungeon Crawl - Power Cards

I also posted ones that I corrected from his website. He had a couple that were spelled wrong and such.

misalo1

Explorer
A new icon for 'Unarmed Attacks'.

I made it for my home brew monk... but it might be useful, to someone.

Attachments

• attack_unarmed.png
    attack_unarmed.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 465

Remove ads