Making your own power cards

pdzoch

Explorer
City / NPC Cards

I have made a few NPC cards backs. I do not necessarily keep all NPC data on my cards. Instead, I keep character details that allow me to role play for my group easily -- traits, personality, mannerism, and key information he or she may know. On the back of the card, I list the city in the banner where the person lives and I place the location key number from the map of the city in the circle. I normally only use a few version of the card (the city name it what matters to me), but I created 29 versions for a variety of settings. I left the banner and circle blank on all the cards so you can fill them in by hand.

if I knew enough about MSE to make a template, I would do that to allow maximum flexibility in all the cards I have made. But until that skill materializes, these will have to do.

Attachments

• City Cards.zip
    13.2 MB · Views: 95
  • samplecity.jpg
    samplecity.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 97
  • City 1.jpg
    City 1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 91
  • City 8.jpg
    City 8.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 89
  • City 20.jpg
    City 20.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 86

disarray2

First Post
pdzoch, would you mind zipping up all the "loose" cards and posting them? They don't come out the correct size like the other ones do.

I printed out backs for all my cards yesterday. They look fantastic!

DennisB

First Post
@ pdzoch
I will Convert the backs to MSE in the morning, are you going to make any more in the near future so i will know if I should post in the morning or wait til you finish.

Siberys

Adventurer
If you can get me the images you are using for the bands across the picture, I could easily make an MSE template for your backs. Once I got those I could very easily re-color them for lots of options.

pdzoch

Explorer
I am done for quite a while. I am tapped out. 90 cards in Horizontal. I even got the verticle set done for an additional 94 cards. I am trying to load up a single zip file, but my .png files are huge and the zip file is even larger. I would like to know the secret of the MSE conversion so people could simple add thier own pictures and card titles.

Remove ads