Making your own power cards

Thindaraiel

First Post
I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that there is no more update to ander0 card sets. At least, I didn't see any update in the last few months.

You can search for the UCS project, where you will find the latest cards sets, and if you appreciate Ander's template, you can still use it as I have converted the template to the UCS format.

Thindaraiel

First Post
I have just finished 3 new icons for opportunity actions and melee-spirit and range-spirit attacks.

What do you think of them ?

Attachments

• atk_opportunity.png
    atk_opportunity.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 2,785
  • atk_melee_spirit.png
    atk_melee_spirit.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 2,775
  • atk_ranged_spirit.png
    atk_ranged_spirit.png
    3 KB · Views: 2,797

daan

First Post
Some very nice templates on here!

I'm wondering, would any of you be willing to allow your designs to be used on http://www.godeckyourself.com? Its an online tool for card creation, for people who just want to create some cards without fiddling too much with layout (sort of a lightweight MSE).

daan

First Post
Be forewarned that WOTC has been cease and decisting websites that let people download power cards.

Thanks for the warning!

Godeckyourself.com is gaming system agnostic and intended for homebrew cards. Copies of commercial cards, copyrighted or trademarked materials are not allowed (plus there are enough of those around anyway).

For example, you won't be able to find the typical Rogue powers on there, but there might be one or two home made powers.

Mercutio01

First Post
Some very nice templates on here!

I'm wondering, would any of you be willing to allow your designs to be used on http://www.godeckyourself.com? Its an online tool for card creation, for people who just want to create some cards without fiddling too much with layout (sort of a lightweight MSE).

daan - if you'd like to use the card designs that Black Plauge and I made, feel free. Let me know what you need via PM.

Remove ads