Making your own power cards - Page 20

+ Log in or register to post
Page 20 of 200 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

° Ignore Riley
    "I think we're on to a winner."

I think you're right. Very nice! Great, really.

Your range numbers look better than I would've hoped. Do you think you can get both a range and a burst size in there for ranged burst attacks?

Also, do you think you could sneak a tiny * somewhere inside the Bigby's Grasping Hand's Standard Action circle? It would quickly indicate that there is a Sustain:Minor option. It might work, or it might look silly.

Oh, and on a completely irrelevant note: Why didn't they call the spell "Bigby's Grasping Hands"?
    "This skull is wreathed in fire and holds knowledge about many thingsŚmostly flammable things."

Novice (Lvl 1)

° Ignore WampusCat43
    This is outstanding work, by the way. WotC should be calling you.
    Trying to find my old group from Louisville in the 80's. Dave Miller, Neal O'Koon (found!), Jamie Fish (found through here!)...

The only minor tweak that I see is that you remove the periods from the action listing. Make "Std." just "Std" and "Im. R." just "Imm". It makes it look cleaner and players will still know what it means.

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

° Ignore SteveC
    I don't have much to add, other than "bravo!"

I would buy this as a product in a minute. I hope WotC takes note of this and does something along these lines, but if not, I'd love to see a compiled version that I can print myself. Very good work!

--Steve
    Be a rebel...order your coffee in one of these three radical sizes: small, medium or large.

"Sure as I know anything, I know this. I aim to misbehave."
    --Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

I play 4E, and it's every bit as much Dungeons and Dragons as any other edition, including the one(s) you play. No more, and no less.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveC
    I don't have much to add, other than "bravo!"

I would buy this as a product in a minute. I hope WotC takes note of this and does something along these lines, but if not, I'd love to see a compiled version that I can print myself. Very good work!

--Steve
    This. AN awesome effort Troll, just lovely. I am going to be using such cards in 4E IMC. But there is no way on earth that I could make anything as good. Thanks
    Gloria Finis

Novice (Lvl 1)

° Ignore tintagel
    These are excellent. This is why I love the Internet and the concept of Web 2.0 so much. These cards are a product of many enthusiasts coming together, collaborating, sharing efforts, and creating something of value to the community. Trolls definitely deserves a lion's share of the credit, but don't sell yourselves short. Many of you (and myself) added our little bit to this.

So, the next logical step will be to share the template with the community and let's start getting all of the cards done!

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

° Ignore DreamChaser
    Quote Originally Posted by MintMMs
    The only minor tweak that I see is that you remove the periods from the action listing. Make "Std." just "Std" and "Im. R." just "Imm". It makes it look cleaner and players will still know what it means.
    Imm by itself doesn't necessarily work cause it could be Immediate Interrupt or Immediate Reaction (or am I misunderstanding something?).

With regards to the channel divinity, isn't this already part of the power name?

DC
    The truth is I don't believe in the Truth

Novice (Lvl 1)

° Ignore WampusCat43
    Quote Originally Posted by tintagel
    These are excellent. This is why I love the Internet and the concept of Web 2.0 so much. These cards are a product of many enthusiasts coming together, collaborating, sharing efforts, and creating something of value to the community. Trolls definitely deserves a lion's share of the credit, but don't sell yourselves short. Many of you (and myself) added our little bit to this.

So, the next logical step will be to share the template with the community and let's start getting all of the cards done!
    What can I do?
    Trying to find my old group from Louisville in the 80's. Dave Miller, Neal O'Koon (found!), Jamie Fish (found through here!)...

Novice (Lvl 1)

° Ignore MaelStorm
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaalis
    Second the motion. I'd personally vote for the top row style. However, I would also suggest dropping the color code from the symbols. Do we really need another color set to add to the complexity? Also, as for "action" symbols... do we have to have it be an option between Attack type or Action symbol? Why can't we add a dot to the lower section of the card like in earlier iterations? Or possibly over the lower section of the left hand column?

Edit: Oh and just to add - this is fantastic work. I love how these are developing. Great work.
    Really nice idea. And yes, great work Trolls.

Where would we find the templates for these cards? They have changed considerably since the first few posts - and look GREAT!

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 20 of 200 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast