quindia

First Post
Edit: SIlver and Gold

pcsilver.jpg
pcgold.jpg

Last edited:

Khaalis

Adventurer
Ok, tested the Randolph and Quindia formats on the 9 Cleric powers as presented in the "4E_PrRC_v2.1.pdf". These are sized at the classic 3.5"x2.5" for card sleeves (no backs, though that could be done easily enough). Each style is a different .pdf file to save on ink if you prefer one over the other.

EDIT: Added the Fighter cards for Randolph and Quindia.

Attachments

• Randolph_&_Quindia_Cleric_Print.zip
    662 KB · Views: 282
  • Randolph_&_Quindia_Fighter_Print.zip
    393.8 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

vagabundo

Adventurer
I've used the templates above to make some condition cards.

I'm going to hand them out to players and they can hand them back once the condition is gone.

I'm not as interested in the power cards, they can manage that themselves. :D

Thanks for all the work.!!

Attachments

• Condition Cards.pdf
    64.5 KB · Views: 528

quindia

First Post
vagabundo said:
I've used the templates above to make some condition cards.

I'm going to hand them out to players and they can hand them back once the condition is gone.

Oooooo.... nice idea, Vagabundo! Anyone got an idea of a universal icon for condition cards? Is blue the best color? What does everyone think? That's something I'd be willing to make a (fairly) complete set of to post here on PDF.

Now I have to go out and buy blue card sleeves...

Beastman

First Post
quindia said:
Edit: SIlver and Gold
Perfect. Many thanx.

Have some problems incorporating them into MSE. Below is the script-file mod. the silver card is names scard.jpg and the golden one ycard.jpg. both files are in the data/dnd-quindia.mse-style directory with the other cards. The color-list in MSE does not list them.

any idea would be appreaciated. thanx again

############################################################## Extra scripts
init script:
template_suffix := [card: "card.jpg"]
template := { input + template_suffix[type] }
color_combination := { base_hybrid[shape][color_count]() }
mana_t := { "new" }
guild_mana := { "no" }
colorless_color := {
if card.card_color=="white" then "w"
else if card.card_color=="blue" then "u"
else if card.card_color=="black" then "b"
else if card.card_color=="green" then "g"
else if card.card_color=="grey" then "s"
else if card.card_color=="red" then "r"
else if card.card_color=="yellow" then "y"
else "c"
}

############################################################## Card fields

Khaalis

Adventurer
quindia said:
Oooooo.... nice idea, Vagabundo! Anyone got an idea of a universal icon for condition cards? Is blue the best color? What does everyone think? That's something I'd be willing to make a (fairly) complete set of to post here on PDF.

Now I have to go out and buy blue card sleeves...
Just a few quick thoughts.

Ok, colors. I have to say after playing with this that we need to choose some more color options for the templates (assuming you are willing to make them.)

Using WotC Color Scheme we have:
Green = At-Will Power
Red = Encounter Power
Black = Daily Power

We also have the following TYPES that could use colors.

* Generic Class Features (e.g. Fighter's Combat Superiority)
* Conditions
* Items

Are there any other ideas for item to be place on cards?

We have templates for Blue, Gold, & Silver.

Personally I think we could use a White (or light gray) template for the Generic Class Features. Items we might want to split between the gold and silver, such as:

Primary Items = Gold
Secondary Items = Silver

EDIT: Possibly 2 (or more) new icons for magic items?

We could keep Blue for Conditions since it has been used, but I could think of different colors that might be more appropriate since some want to use blue instead of green.

Last edited:

quindia

First Post
Khaalis said:
Just a few quick thoughts.

Ok, colors. I have to say after playing with this that we need to choose some more color options for the templates (assuming you are willing to make them.)

I will make any color templates people want. It takes me all of two minutes to change the colors of the cards in CorelDraw.

Maybe I'll wait a bit until we have some kind of standardized list and post them all together so they are not scattered across the thread.

Khaalis

Adventurer
quindia said:
I will make any color templates people want. It takes me all of two minutes to change the colors of the cards in CorelDraw.

Maybe I'll wait a bit until we have some kind of standardized list and post them all together so they are not scattered across the thread.
Great idea. Then we just need to get them added into the MSE editor and we can all take cracks at generating cards. Do you have any personal preferences for card color associations?

Khaim

First Post
This looks great! Unfortunately, I have 0 experience with MSE, and I can't figure out how to load randolph's template. It's probably something simple. Help?

rogueboy

First Post
randolph said:
I packaged all three MSE templates together in the attached file, including the necessary fonts.

OK, this may be a stupid question, but how do I make the fonts usable in MSE?

Also, Trolls' template doesn't replace any of the letters it accepts in the "Attack Method" notch (top left). Is there something I need to do to make this work? It's adding the symbols just fine on quindia's template.

Is there a way to move the image down on the card so that it is not blocked by the text? I'm trying to recreate the Passing Attack card Trolls posted just to get a feel for it, and I can't make the image take up less than the full image box, which I can't seem to resize or move.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases