Making your own power cards

Asmor

First Post
Kzach said:
Hmm, not sure why but the text for some of the titles goes well over the boundaries of the card graphic.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Unfortunately I don't know how to fix it. I made the PDFs with CutePDF distiller, which essentially impersonates a printer so that you just "print" from any application. I wonder if that's the cause? In MSE, it resizes the text of the titles to fit the long ones, and it seems like it does that by adjusting space between letters rather than actual font size so maybe that adjustment's getting lost in translation.

Bayuer

First Post
@Ander00
yeah that could be a problem. font is very important. There's one suggestion. There is little not enought room for power description. Try Acid Arrow description.

Ashardalon

First Post
Shrinking isn't handled correctly when printing. It's a known bug that'll be fixed in the upcoming version 0.3.6. Export handles it correctly, however.

tintagel

Explorer
meandog said:
Computer question, when I go to the site I am unable to down load the file. When I click for a down load, a new web page page comes up and says click here to down load, but nothing happens.
When I use my desktop computer ( at home)i am able to down load the files, just click on them and the down load begins. It seems like my laptop is stuck on an old site or has a bug or something. Any ideas on how to fix this if not i will just wait until i get home :D . I am on the road and will not get to my desktop for a few weeks.
Thanks

Hey meandog, I've uploaded my full themes file to Divshare so you can get it there.
DivShare File - Tintagel_themes_FULL.zip
Hope this helps!

Kzach

Banned
Banned
tintagel, to avoid trawling through the ten pages of posts here that I won't understand the half of anyway, I wanted to ask a question about your template.

As I understand it, the template you posted just recently (here) is like a plug-in for MSE?

To avoid running MSE myself and in-putting all that data (yes, I'm lazy), will anyone be making PDF's using your template?

meandog

First Post
Kzach said:
tintagel, to avoid trawling through the ten pages of posts here that I won't understand the half of anyway, I wanted to ask a question about your template.

As I understand it, the template you posted just recently (here) is like a plug-in for MSE?

To avoid running MSE myself and in-putting all that data (yes, I'm lazy), will anyone be making PDF's using your template?

Yea go to his web site...a few posts back and there is a page that has finished cards in i think 3 or 4 styles.

Bayuer

First Post
@Ander00

Few more things. It will be very great if you add icons for free action and personal as a target. Also making a fourth silver color to choose for use to creat magic item cards! If you add all this it will be perfect mse set for me!

Asmor

First Post
Bayuer said:
@Ander00

Few more things. It will be very great if you add icons for free action and personal as a target. Also making a fourth silver color to choose for use to creat magic item cards! If you add all this it will be perfect mse set for me!

There's already an icon for personal, it's just not listed in the tooltip. Hit p.

Bayuer

First Post
Asmor said:
There's already an icon for personal, it's just not listed in the tooltip. Hit p.
Anders MSE don't have this...

By the way. The icon for melle touch will be great to. Lay on Hands use this...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases