Making your own power cards

Ander00

First Post
My current version has an icon for personal as well as mentioning it in the tooltip, so when I post an update, that shouldn't be a problem anymore. As far as a separate icon for melee touch goes, I'm not really sure that's necessary, but as it'd be rather easy to do, might as well add that. Another background color or two also shouldn't be a problem.

Said update'll probably happen later today.

cheers

Bayuer

First Post
That's great news:D I know it's not necessary, but if that's not a problem. It will be nicer. Don't forget the free action icon. It could be a dot or sth but it will be nicer than a blank space. I can't wait for the update:D I'm just making the H1 power cards and I will post them soon...

Kzach

Banned
Banned
meandog said:
Yea go to his web site...a few posts back and there is a page that has finished cards in i think 3 or 4 styles.
I went ten pages back and couldn't find 'his' site. Only the educated gamer site with his templates.

Oh well, it's not like I'm busy, I guess I'll just have to stop being lazy :)

meandog

First Post
Kzach said:
I went ten pages back and couldn't find 'his' site. Only the educated gamer site with his templates.

Oh well, it's not like I'm busy, I guess I'll just have to stop being lazy :)

That is the site.

meandog

First Post
sunspot said:
Does anyone know where I could find a full list of all the known racial powers?
(Preferably in txt format)

Thanks

Here is a list of the class and race powers. I am sure there are some mistakes in there so be carefull. If you see anything that needs to be changed or added let me know, because I am sure I am missing info.

Attachments

• Powers1.doc
    713.5 KB · Views: 206

Ander00

First Post
Alright then. I am now happy enough with the template to get me through KotS at least, though I'd say it is far from finished. At the moment there's no provision for really long cards, for example (White Raven Onslaught is cutting it pretty close). I've included the set I've made for my character. It consists of the known warlord powers (with a bit of conjecture), dragon breath and eyebite.
Again a reminder: the game files aren't 100% compatible, so bear that in mind when switching between templates (you could use a set created with a different template though and save quite a bit of typing, as most of the text should work just fine).

Edit: fixed the sample image and added acid arrow, to see if it would fit.

cheers

Attachments

• D&D-Ander-mse.rar
    231.3 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

meandog

First Post
Ander00 said:
Alright then. I am now happy enough with the template to get me through KotS at least, though I'd say it is far from finished. At the moment there's no provision for really long cards, for example (White Raven Onslaught is cutting it pretty close). I've included the set I've made for my character. It consists of the known warlord powers (with a bit of conjecture), dragon breath and eyebite.
Again a reminder: the game files aren't 100% compatible, so bear that in mind when switching between templates (you could use a set created with a different template though and save quite a bit of typing, as most of the text should work just fine).

Edit: fixed the sample image and added acid arrow, to see if it would fit.

cheers

Ander00 - I am still having problems with your file in MSE. I put it the data folder, but still does not work. When i look at the other files in the data file i can not find any other rar files.
what is the rar file extentions?
can you please post the folder you have it in. When others have posted it this way it has worked.

THank you

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases