Making your own power cards - Page 55

+ Log in or register to post
Page 55 of 200 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
    @Ander00
    I wonder if you could help me out. I know it's realy simple for you. Could you add an orange color to your template? I'm looking on magic items and it's they native color. Also what with 0.36 version update? Or maybe you made a new version of your template. I thinks it's the best here. Ink saving clear and esasy to read. My players realy appreciate your effort.

I've made some changes to my template. There are still a few that I'd like to make before posting an update, but I'll probably do that within the next few days (it's still a 0.3.5 version as of right now, I haven't really had a look at 0.3.6 yet).

As an aside: I am going to have a complete set. But would it really be cool to distribute that? From WotC's point of view I mean, seeing as to how that's a fair chunk of the PHB right there (you can pretty much play the game with that and the preview material, especially if someone also makes a magic item set).
    I'd like helping out the community, but I'd prefer to avoid stepping on any toes in the process. Not that I think it'd hurt them in any way, but still.

cheers

The Guvnor
    Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)

Blog Entries
    13th Age Superman Circvs Maximvs ENnies Pathfinder ZEITGEIST Doctor Who

Ignore Morrus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ander00

As an aside: I am going to have a complete set. But would it really be cool to distribute that? From WotC's point of view I mean, seeing as to how that's a fair chunk of the PHB right there (you can pretty much play the game with that and the preview material, especially if someone also makes a magic item set).
    I'd like helping out the community, but I'd prefer to avoid stepping on any toes in the process. Not that I think it'd hurt them in any way, but still.

cheers
    If you wait till June 6th for the GSL, you may find that you can do just that under the license.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrus
    If you wait till June 6th for the GSL, you may find that you can do just that under the license.
    Awesomesauce. I wasn't really following things GSL-related very closely and was under the impression that things would be more restrictive this time around. Well, one complete set coming up shortly then .

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Ander00
    I've made some changes to my template. There are still a few that I'd like to make before posting an update, but I'll probably do that within the next few days (it's still a 0.3.5 version as of right now, I haven't really had a look at 0.3.6 yet).
    Cool. I'm waiting for your upload and glad you still workin' on 0.3.5 couse 0.3.6. don't run on my comp

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore Ashardalon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayuer
    Cool. I'm waiting for your upload and glad you still workin' on 0.3.5 couse 0.3.6. don't run on my comp
    Try this patch or, if you already removed 0.3.6, try downloading 0.3.6b. If neither helps, try downloading the Win 9x fix, regardless of your actual operating system.

As an additional note, Lord Tirian's and my power card templates and my DDM RPG stats template are now updated to 0.3.6.
    Also posts as Knight Otu (here and elsewhere) and as Eques Concordia and Guinea Pig (only elsewhere).

What surpasses Ashardalon, is more despicable than the Great Wyrm?

It hurts me to ask this.

Has anyone got blank versions of these cards, with white space to write in?

I haven't checked all of the thread (too long ) which is why it pains me to ask something that has most likely been answered.

I was looking for something with the Green, red, black headers and then just white space to add in the rest of the power information (like range, target, action type, hit, miss etc.)

Thanks guys, great work as well

Defender (Lvl 8)

Blog Entries

Ignore Mercutio01
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashardalon
    As an additional note, Lord Tirian's and my power card templates and my DDM RPG stats template are now updated to 0.3.6.
    How much work was that? I was thinking of downloading 3.6 and updating my personal set, but I don't want to have to do a lot of rework. And since I am only using MSE for my power cards, would it really be worth the updating aggravation anyway?

So happy to see these tools! One question though:

While fiddling with Troll's set in MSE, when i export the cards I get the checkerboard background where an image would go. I don't see any image file to load in there that is the back ground color. Any help with this?

EDIT: NVM, i found the blank jpg... :P
    Last edited by Netminder69; Wednesday, 4th June, 2008 at 11:39 PM.

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore KnightCa

Templates

Removing post.
    Last edited by KnightCa; Friday, 6th June, 2008 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Requested removal.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 55 of 200 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast