Making your own power cards

Knight Otu

First Post
Mercutio01 said:
How much work was that? I was thinking of downloading 3.6 and updating my personal set, but I don't want to have to do a lot of rework. And since I am only using MSE for my power cards, would it really be worth the updating aggravation anyway?
Shouldn't be much work. Take a look at this thread; you'll need to add dependencies (if you have a separate game file, it most likely doesn't need dependencies), probably update versions, and might want to check include file references.

Zinovia

Explorer
JosiahKnight said:
I think the card design was originally Randals.
The card looks great. Careful only has one "L", not two. So was this done with the MtG card creator then? I also haven't read the entire thread as it's *huge*.

Netminder69

First Post
I am making my own cards with Randal's set, and I found a problem with it. In the box for putting the Attack parameters, the text in the box can't take a + sign. It shows up as a period. It can take a - but not a +. Weird. Any way to fix that?

sunspot

Explorer
Sunspot's Cards

Hi Everyone,

I’ve just updated the Fan publishing site with all the level 1 powers for my cards!

Notice: I will not be releasing a working template for my power cards.

If anyone draws inspiration from currently designed cards in order to develop their own template that is perfectly fine. But personally, I would rather people not attempt to ‘fill-in’ or modify my cards. (I’m happy to do that myself)

I will be releasing complete sets for each level and every class! (Yes, I enjoy it!)

PS: Special thanks to all those who’ve contributed to our great projects and specially to Tintagel for maintaining the 4e Fan publishing site!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Keltheos

First Post
Excellent work, all. Love what you've done and hope to see more! Thanks for heading this up so early in the game's life. Was talking earlier about how beneficial something like this would be!!

KnightCa

First Post
I would love to be able to get the blank card backgrounds used for these cards. That way, we can create our own cards. Is that possible?

Veilheim

First Post
sunspot said:
Hi Everyone,

I’ve just updated the Fan publishing site with all the level 1 powers for my cards!

Notice: I will not be releasing a working template for my power cards.

If anyone draws inspiration from currently designed cards in order to develop their own template that is perfectly fine. But personally, I would rather people not attempt to ‘fill-in’ or modify my cards. (I’m happy to do that myself)

I will be releasing complete sets for each level and every class! (Yes, I enjoy it!)

PS: Special thanks to all those who’ve contributed to our great projects and specially to Tintagel for maintaining the 4e Fan publishing site!

Thanks!

Sunspot, I love your cards. I noticed some editing issues, though. Is there something some of the rest of us can do to help you?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases