Making your own power cards - Page 61

+ Log in or register to post
Page 61 of 200 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
    Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
    Grandmaster of Flowers (Lvl 18)

Blog Entries

° Ignore Plane Sailing
    Quote Originally Posted by bonHomm3

I've used bitmaps of the PHB I own for the text to make the whole process move a lot faster.

... I'd like to host the PDFs somewhere for everyone to download, any takers?
    Sorry mate, but that constitutes distributing copyright materials and we can't allow ENworld to be used for such discussions (or for distributing copyright materials either).
    Plane Sailing
    (Enworld Admin)
    If you need to email me click here

I'd like things to go back and forth from "ARGH!" to "WOOO!" more frequently. - Kamikaze Midget

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

° Ignore Gilwen
    edited by me.

gil

Quote Originally Posted by SBalrog
    For magic items, I would like to add the price of the item myself, so if you could add a new field for this, it would be appreciated.
    I'm not following. All the items have a box labeled 'Price'. What exactly are you trying to do?
    The Racial Feat for the Eladrin - Fey Step - has the icon for Minor Action not Move Action in your set file.
    Thanks. I've corrected that error as well as a few others, and incorporated the PHB errata into the set.

cheers

Ander,

Would it be possible to get a straight gold card without the circles on the top bar? I'd like to use it for magic items.

Thank you so much!!

Veilheim

How do you arrange those MSE files to open the set up?

I donwloaded Ander00's MSE files, but haven't been able to get MSE to open them properly.
    What do you suggest as a procedure to open the Power Cards set up that Ander00 has thoughtfully made?

Novice (Lvl 1)

° Ignore SBalrog
    Quote Originally Posted by Ander00
    I'm not following. All the items have a box labeled 'Price'. What exactly are you trying to do?Thanks. I've corrected that error as well as a few others, and incorporated the PHB errata into
    Yes, but there is no field where you can enter the price into the price box (or if there is I cannot find / trigger it). I would like to enter the price / value of the item prior to printing it.

I would also like to second the request for a gold card without the circles, and ditto for the blue card.

Quote Originally Posted by Veilheim
    Would it be possible to get a straight gold card without the circles on the top bar? I'd like to use it for magic items.
    I would also like to second the request for a gold card without the circles, and ditto for the blue card.
    Sure, here you go. Just put these pictures into the style directory, or rename them first if you want to replace a different type of card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanel
    What do you suggest as a procedure to open the Power Cards set up that Ander00 has thoughtfully made?
    • Download and install MSE version 0.3.6.
    • Put everything from 'mse-template-Ander.rar' into the 'data' directory of the MSE installation.
    • Open the 'core_complete.mse-set' contained in 'core_complete_set.rar'.

If you have never dealt with .rar archives before, you may need to get WinRar or some other compression tool that supports .rar files.
    If you have previously used MSE, you might have to delete the 'mse8.config' file found in your '...Application Data/Magic Set Editor' directory.
    If you have problems with MSE itself, you might have to download the Windows 9x fix, even if you are using Windows XP.
    Yes, but there is no field where you can enter the price into the price box (or if there is I cannot find / trigger it). I would like to enter the price / value of the item prior to printing it.
    I see. I might add that if/when I make an update to the game/style files.

cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cardgold.png   cardblue.png  
    Last edited by Ander00; Saturday, 14th June, 2008 at 11:56 AM.

For all the PDF-fans out there: One of the guys in my group has made my set into PDFs (with separate files for each class and such, each about 20 MB in size). I'll see about making those available (though the current files were made before the latest batch of fixes to the set).

cheers

UPDATE: added a link to the powers in PDF form to the main post.

cheers

Novice (Lvl 1)

° Ignore Ghaerdon Fain
    Very nice thanks for the pdf, extremely helpful. I would though hope that the updated 14/06 set can be made into pdf's as well.
    Last edited by Ghaerdon Fain; Saturday, 14th June, 2008 at 05:06 PM.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 61 of 200 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast