Making your own power cards

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
bonHomm3 said:

I've used bitmaps of the PHB I own for the text to make the whole process move a lot faster.

... I'd like to host the PDFs somewhere for everyone to download, any takers?

Sorry mate, but that constitutes distributing copyright materials and we can't allow ENworld to be used for such discussions (or for distributing copyright materials either).

Ander00

First Post
SBalrog said:
For magic items, I would like to add the price of the item myself, so if you could add a new field for this, it would be appreciated.
I'm not following. All the items have a box labeled 'Price'. What exactly are you trying to do?
SBalrog said:
The Racial Feat for the Eladrin - Fey Step - has the icon for Minor Action not Move Action in your set file.
Thanks. I've corrected that error as well as a few others, and incorporated the PHB errata into the set.

cheers

Veilheim

First Post
Ander,

Would it be possible to get a straight gold card without the circles on the top bar? I'd like to use it for magic items.

Thank you so much!!

Veilheim

Thanel

First Post
How do you arrange those MSE files to open the set up?

I donwloaded Ander00's MSE files, but haven't been able to get MSE to open them properly.
What do you suggest as a procedure to open the Power Cards set up that Ander00 has thoughtfully made?

SBalrog

First Post
Ander00 said:
I'm not following. All the items have a box labeled 'Price'. What exactly are you trying to do?Thanks. I've corrected that error as well as a few others, and incorporated the PHB errata into

Yes, but there is no field where you can enter the price into the price box (or if there is I cannot find / trigger it). I would like to enter the price / value of the item prior to printing it.

I would also like to second the request for a gold card without the circles, and ditto for the blue card.

Ander00

First Post
Veilheim said:
Would it be possible to get a straight gold card without the circles on the top bar? I'd like to use it for magic items.
SBalrog said:
I would also like to second the request for a gold card without the circles, and ditto for the blue card.
Sure, here you go. Just put these pictures into the style directory, or rename them first if you want to replace a different type of card.
Thanel said:
What do you suggest as a procedure to open the Power Cards set up that Ander00 has thoughtfully made?
  • Download and install MSE version 0.3.6.
  • Put everything from 'mse-template-Ander.rar' into the 'data' directory of the MSE installation.
  • Open the 'core_complete.mse-set' contained in 'core_complete_set.rar'.
If you have never dealt with .rar archives before, you may need to get WinRar or some other compression tool that supports .rar files.
If you have previously used MSE, you might have to delete the 'mse8.config' file found in your '...Application Data/Magic Set Editor' directory.
If you have problems with MSE itself, you might have to download the Windows 9x fix, even if you are using Windows XP.
SBalrog said:
Yes, but there is no field where you can enter the price into the price box (or if there is I cannot find / trigger it). I would like to enter the price / value of the item prior to printing it.
I see. I might add that if/when I make an update to the game/style files.

cheers

Attachments

• cardgold.png
    cardgold.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 325
  • cardblue.png
    cardblue.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:

Ander00

First Post
For all the PDF-fans out there: One of the guys in my group has made my set into PDFs (with separate files for each class and such, each about 20 MB in size). I'll see about making those available (though the current files were made before the latest batch of fixes to the set).

cheers

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases