+ Log in or register to post
Results 681 to 690 of 1999
Thread: Making your own power cards
Saturday, 28th June, 2008, 01:57 PM #681
Novice (Lvl 1)
- EN World
- has no influence
- on adverts that
- are displayed by
- Google Adsense
Saturday, 28th June, 2008, 03:22 PM #682
PDF form of my cards...
Sure - making PDF's would be easy. Problem is, with all the cards, the size of the PDF comes out be like 20 megs.
I've got no place to host that big a file.
Have you tried downloading MSE2 and then using my MSE-SETs?
It should allow you to create your own cards.
The nice thing about this, is you can store a copy of the cards for each player, so they can fill in their own stats.
2d6+ Wisdom becomes, 2d6 + 4 (for example). Makes it nicer for them.
Sunday, 29th June, 2008, 10:48 AM #683
Sunday, 29th June, 2008, 08:29 PM #684
I've managed to get Hirahito working alongside Ander:
1. Use the Hirahito version of D&D.mse-game.
2. The D&D-symbol-mse-symbol-font are identical
3. Rename the Hirahito version of D&D-Ander-symbol.mse-symbol-font to D&D-hirahito-symbol.mse-symbol-font
4. Edit D&D-hirahito.mse-style/style and replace all references to D&D-Ander-symbol with D&D-hirahito-symbol
Now both sets can be installed together. You cannot usefully switch styles (the background is different and there is extra info in the Hirahito set for the ranges)
Last edited by MaineCoon; Sunday, 29th June, 2008 at 08:36 PM.
Sunday, 29th June, 2008, 08:50 PM #685
Novice (Lvl 1)
I know you have split the keywords up into different blocks, but I see no where to add the keyworks that usually follow the frequency in the power descriptions (the power source, accessories, and damage type which all appear just below the name in your samples).
I also cannot figure out how to enter a carriage return in the keyword block to the right of the first "splatter" circle. I can enter "Encounter" "Standard Action" and "Ranged 3" but they are all on the same line!
Speaking of ranged, I also cannot seem to get the range number to appear to the right of the attack type symbol in that first splatter mark.
I am using 0.3.6 (beta), could that be the problem?
I forgot to mention I tried the edits from post 684, and those did not help with these issues.
Last edited by tristan_tewksbury; Sunday, 29th June, 2008 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention edits
Tavernkeep at the Thirsty Scholar
Adventurer for Hire
Sunday, 29th June, 2008, 09:38 PM #686
Monday, 30th June, 2008, 04:18 AM #687
Ander00: great cards, but I've found a few problems.
- Fighter (Iron Vanguard): Frontline Surge > your card only says Surge
- Fighter (Pit Fighter): Deadly Payback > power is a Daily, your card is Encounter
- Warlock: Shadow Veil > no card found at all
- Warlock: Raven's Glamour > power is a Daily, your card is Encounter
- Warlock: Hurl through Hell > flavor text is from Tartarean Tomb
- Warlord: Bolstering Blow > no card found at all
Monday, 30th June, 2008, 09:48 AM #688
Monday, 30th June, 2008, 06:24 PM #689
Monday, 30th June, 2008, 06:25 PM #690