Making your own power cards

Belorin

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
AZRogue, assuming you meant those cards, Benimoto posted very clear scans. I'm confident I can clean them up and create a template for use in MSE - just, as I said, without the pictures as used on the actual cards. Do you want me to go ahead?
If you still want to do this Knight, I'd like to use it.

Bel

AZRogue

First Post
Knight Otu said:
AZRogue, assuming you meant those cards, Benimoto posted very clear scans. I'm confident I can clean them up and create a template for use in MSE - just, as I said, without the pictures as used on the actual cards. Do you want me to go ahead?

Sorry, I haven't been keeping track with all the threads and this one dropped off my radar.

If you could do that that would be awesome! Hells yeah! The picture isn't important, but that format just fulfills the inner geek in me. If you could make that template I would be very grateful! Thanks, amigo! :D

EDIT: and if those two cards you posted aren't actual WotC cards, then you out did yourself. Those are amazing and look perfect! You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Kishin

First Post
These are gorgeous. I'd be careful with the MtG borders, but since its not intended for profiteering, I should hope there would be no problem.

Shadewyn

First Post
This is gonna sound a little Caveman considering all the previous posts, but ahh well ...

I have a few hundred ... okay maybe thousand MtG cards lying about and sleeves. When you print out an immage are folks recommending just sticking that paper in a sleeve or to glue it to any one of the thousand worthless lands / commons I have from MtG?

If glue ... what works well so I dont have nasty glue bleed through and distortions with the inks?

VBMEW-01

First Post
Some I made

I tinkered with it a bit and threw these together.

They're a bit simple, but work well enough for me.

I want to try to learn tomake my own template next.

EDIT-quick fix and added more

Attachments

• Crimson Edge.jpg
    Crimson Edge.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 433
  • Elven Accuracy.jpg
    Elven Accuracy.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 331
  • Fey Step.jpg
    Fey Step.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 298
  • Infernal Wrath.jpg
    Infernal Wrath.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 386
  • Torturous Strike.jpg
    Torturous Strike.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 284
  • Second Chance.jpg
    Second Chance.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:

mvincent

Explorer
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet - from Dave Noonans blog about "The Colors of 4e":
"One of the things you'll see when you get a real copy of the Player's Handbook is that color conveys meaning in the graphic design. Specifically, at-will powers get green headers, encounter powers get red, and dailies get black."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases