Making your own power cards

Relbanan

First Post
I removed the one that looked like it was incomplete. :) I kept the one with the longer description, it looked like a superset of the other. Of course, it's your set. :)

Thanks again for the great cards. :)

tristan_tewksbury

First Post
I made this MSE-SET using a C# program that pre-processed all the info. I never hand edited anything, so my MSE really isn't good at allowing edits.
Ah! That explains what was going on. Thanks for clearing that up, I feel much less like a complete idiot now ;)

Sorry for the hassle...

No worries. Now that I understand what is going on it makes more sense. I thought I was missing something obvious or was using the wrong version of the software.

Thanks for taking the time to take a look at this and perhaps make an editable version. I like your basic design, since the attack type and range are very clear at a quick glance, but wanted to edit the cards to add some others.

Again, thanks for the great cards and the work on making them available to us all.
:D

Farstrand

First Post
--snip---
With the 30/06/08 update, these cards are once again out of date. I can't make the PDFs myself, but if anyone else finds the time to do so, I'll link to the new file(s) here.

cheers

So I downloaded the set and got it to work in MSE, and then I exported the cards to images. And set out to make a PDF out of them.... But I can't figure out any smart and easy way to get them aligned 8 per page.

So anyone smarter then me perhaps could do it or give me a hint on how to proceed from here.

And just another Big thanks to Ander00, becouse these cards rock. :D

Oh and a quick question to Sunspot. Any chance of getting a PDF of all your cards? Since my wife likes them better then Ander00's so I thought I should print them aswell. :)
/Farstrand

Last edited:

Mercutio01

First Post
Your box is really cool Mercutio01!
You must have trained in arts & craft.

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. Anyway, I found something like this way back when that someone had made to keep D&D Miniature cards in. I have no idea what I did with that (or the box I actually made, for that matter), so I decided to make my own to keep my power cards in.

dagger

Adventurer
So I downloaded the set and got it to work in MSE, and then I exported the cards to images. And set out to make a PDF out of them.... But I can't figure out any smart and easy way to get them aligned 8 per page.

So anyone smarter then me perhaps could do it or give me a hint on how to proceed from here.

Well on my printer, I just go into Preferences when the print window comes up and change the page size to Letter.

Siroh

First Post
Well on my printer, I just go into Preferences when the print window comes up and change the page size to Letter.

yeah I was going to ask if someone might be able to reformat the PDF as a letter document? I don't have any desire to go buy A4 cardstock when I've got large stacks of letter sized cardstock lying around. It also looks like it wastes a lot of paper with the big white spaces.

MonkeyMage

First Post
Can someone please make a pdf of Ander's updated cards? I really love what he's done, but I can't figure out the set editor program.

Oh, found another error: missing Staff Item card

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases