Making your own power cards

Grandpa

First Post
I'm stunned at the work you've done, Grandpa! Stunned and delighted by it! Having printed so many of your cards already, I am thrilled that I can now print cards with pretty much everything that is worth having on a power card in the same style! Thank you! Now, please, have some rest! ;)
Thanks man. I'm glad they're helpin' out.

Last edited:

meandog

First Post
Version 4 Preview...

Here is a sample of a single card in all 4 styles with the parchment set to Full, Light and None.

I added the parchment style for those people who wanted higher contrast and / or wanted to save on ink...

Once again - let me know what you think.

-- Hirahito

When i go to your site and download the mse set i get old versions saved in july. not the new sets, can you please check your links. Thanks

Last edited:

eloquentaction

First Post
When i go to your site and download the mse set i get old versions saved in july. not the new sets, can you please check your links. Thanks

You get version 3. I haven't released version 4 yet.

As soon as I get some things finalized, I'll release it and update my page.

We're talking hundreds of cards, dozens of images and several hundred lines of configuration files... it takes a while to get right.

-- Hirahito

MonkeyMage

First Post
Grandpa, you officially are my hero. Those cards are amazing and having them all in one pdf with bookmarks makes printing just what you need a snap. I may get in trouble with my girlfriend as I'll have some explaining to do to when I call out your name during sex... "Oh yes, oh grandpa!!" :eek: lol

Grandpa

First Post
Grandpa, you officially are my hero. Those cards are amazing and having them all in one pdf with bookmarks makes printing just what you need a snap.
Thanks so much! (For the error catch, too.)
  • Fixed the Tiefling flavor text
  • Added the multiclass feat descriptions (along with the previously-included powers; I doubt they'll get printed, but I did it for consistency)
  • Updated the Rituals icon to be more legible when printed

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases