IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 2

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]The other game thread was quickly approaching 1000 posts. As per the directive about overly-long threads, here's the new one.

Also, here's the new RG thread. The other was too cluttered with characters who are no longer around.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Shai, relieved his tempermental new companion hasn't chosen to use the lightning so clearly at her disposal, quickly moves to follow the dwarf, Dyspeer on his heels.

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

Shayuri said:
She adds as an aside to Uulark, "Nothing sinister, if that's what you're trying to imply. There are scrolls I need, which aren't always easy to come by, and that he agreed to procure and sell to me. I'd hate to have to start all over."
As Uulark joins the procession back to the dungeon, he says to Talshia,"No implication was intended, I just felt that information was being kept back from me for some reason, and that, naturally, spurred my curiosity."

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia follows Uulark and nods, mollified.

"I need to summon an outsider for certain knowledge. Nothing you'd understand without knowing the intricities of arcane magic and the elements...but necessary for my continued growth. But scrolls capable of summoning such beings are often viewed with suspicion, so they can be hard to find in ordinary circles."

She sniffs disdainfully.

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

"I learned long ago to leave Arcane Mysteries to those better suited to deal with them than I. I am content now that no ill-will was intended. Please forgive my question?

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=Scotley]Which sewer entrance are you leading them to? We have the original one in which you landed in a lake of poo, the second through which you ascended back into the city (close by which lies a hopefully dead winged minotaur), and another one, as yet unseen. Rogash is leading, and he knows the city fairly well. It's his call.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Leif said:
"I learned long ago to leave Arcane Mysteries to those better suited to deal with them than I. I am content now that no ill-will was intended. Please forgive my question?

Tal waves a hand, her anger seems quickly roused and quickly faded.

"No harm done. No need for that."

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=For the DM]My intention was to lead them back to the place where we exited rather than the river of poo. However, if he knows a third as yet unexplored option that might be best, as we seemed to be running out of places to explore before.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
As they go, Talashia says absently to Caerwyn, "Look, he's not even checking the map. Dwarves are always so good with tunnels and so on...I guess it doesn't matter if it's natural or artificial."

Her tone is quite genuinely admiring.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases