IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 2

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

"I'm am loath to re-lock it considering that the locks are pretty tough here. We can at least try to make it look closed while we are here."

Once that is done Rogash leads the others down the long passage.

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark

"Just closed is fine. I was just talking about its appearance from a distance. If someone inspects it closely, we will not be able to fool them, of course."

Friadoc

Explorer
"Those locks are one thing that has me thinking that someone not only knows what is going on down here, but is trying to keep it controlled," says Friadoc quietly. "However, I could just be paranoid."

Shayuri

First Post
"A gate that opens into the sewers from the street being locked doesn't sound like evidence of a conspiracy to me," Talashia points out dryly. "It sounds like good sense. Otherwise you'd get all sorts of undesirables rummaging around down here. Present company excepted, of course."

Mista Collins

First Post
"Spend enough time down here, and even the sweetest smelling person will become undesirable," Tanith says trying to keep the mood light, because she knows it won't last.

industrygothica

Adventurer
After nearly 40 feet down the long, straight hallway another opening appears on the left. While the area around the entrance wasn't bad, the foul smell of the environment is getting steadily worse, and there's no mistaking where you are now.

Up ahead Rogash thinks he can see yet another opening on the left of this long stretch.

OOC: So we've basically got a really long hallway with two openings a distance apart on the left side.

I'm assuming someone here's got a torch, though no one has stated such.

jkason

First Post
industrygothica said:
OOC: So we've basically got a really long hallway with two openings a distance apart on the left side.

I'm assuming someone here's got a torch, though no one has stated such.

((OOC: Shai has a couple of sunrods left if no one else has light they prefer.))

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

Uulark casts a wary eye behind the party, making sure that all is as it should be, namely, empty and deserted.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases