IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 2

industrygothica

Adventurer
Past the gate a steep stairwell leads down into a narrow corridor. The hallway splits into a T after only a short distance.

Q quick search of the right branch reveals that it turns to the left and doubles back on itself, while the left goes on for some 30 feet before turning to the left.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

OOC: From his new vantage point near the rear of the party, Uulark is more or less a spectator for now. He likes that just fine -- no pressure, you see. At the moment he is making sure that his spear is ready to use, and that he is prepared to use it if necessary.

"So you guys haven't been this way before?" Uulark quietly asks Tanith.

Last edited:

Mista Collins

First Post
"Nope, this is new territory for us," The female wizard says to her new adventuring companion, with her crossbow in hand. "Hopefully the results will be less dramatic from our first trip."

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

Mista Collins said:
"Nope, this is new territory for us," The female wizard says to her new adventuring companion, with her crossbow in hand. "Hopefully the results will be less dramatic from our first trip."
"It's not so much the drama that I mind. Shoot, I LOVE a good play! What gets me down is Tragedies. I'll be trying my best to make sure that this isn't one of those."

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

"Which way Friadoc? I have no preference though perhaps the path that seems less foul smelling would be best?"

OOC: Anyone using light sources?

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark

OOC: I sure hope someone has a light source! If not maybe Uulark better wait on the surface for you guys? :heh:

Friadoc

Explorer
After a brief look of thought passes across his face, Friadoc says, "I'd say left, but I wanna check out the double back on the right, first...it just seems odd."

OOC

Friadoc would like to search for traps and secret doors, as it seems odd to have a tunnel go to no where.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Friadoc said:
After a brief look of thought passes across his face, Friadoc says, "I'd say left, but I wanna check out the double back on the right, first...it just seems odd."

OOC

Friadoc would like to search for traps and secret doors, as it seems odd to have a tunnel go to no where.

Friadoc doesn't find any traps or secret doors. However, the more he studies the layout of the place, the less sense it seems to make. The entire system seems to be completely random.

Remove ads