D&D 4E DDXP 4E Rules Appendix

keterys

First Post
Apparently this wasn't posted - this was given to me by another player, who supposedly scanned it in from a handout his GM gave him and that he scanned in. It appears to be a 5 page rules appendix from the first preview module.

These aren't exactly what I'd call revolutionary rules scoops, but hey, someone will probably care. The most useful is probably the skill list at the end.

If WotC doesn't want this up for any reason (and I have no idea why you'd care), just let me know and it'll be done.

Attachments

• Scalegloom Rules1.JPG
    Scalegloom Rules1.JPG
    284.5 KB · Views: 5,219
  • Scalegloom Rules2.JPG
    Scalegloom Rules2.JPG
    290.7 KB · Views: 4,644
  • Scalegloom Rules3.JPG
    Scalegloom Rules3.JPG
    279.7 KB · Views: 4,441
  • Scalegloom Rules4.JPG
    Scalegloom Rules4.JPG
    268.5 KB · Views: 4,398
  • Scalegloom Rules5.JPG
    Scalegloom Rules5.JPG
    291.5 KB · Views: 4,512

fafhrd

First Post
Methos of Aundair said:
Other than gaining the ability to use certain powers, does being "bloodied" affect your pc or creature in any way?
Some things gain powers against you. Other than that, no.

Daniel D. Fox

Explorer
If anyone happens to have the entire Scalegloom or Escape from Sembia scanned, please shoot me a link at mformoniker at gmail dot com. :)

Cheers,
d.

breschau

First Post
Moniker said:
If anyone happens to have the entire Scalegloom or Escape from Sembia scanned, please shoot me a link at mformoniker at gmail dot com. :)

Cheers,
d.

Or just be courteous enough to post them here.

Stalker0

Legend
So we have learned several new things from this document:

1) There is still a surprise round.

2) Forced movement does NOT provoke opportunity attacks.

3) It mentions under action points that they are "most commonly" used to grant extra actions. That indicates there may be some additional things you can do with them.

4) The heal skill can apparently grant saving throws. Its possible you might be able to use heal to pull a man out from stunned, etc.

5) There is a direct order to actions. Ongoing damage occurs before regeneration. An extra action from your action point comes AFTER your regular actions (important if you have that feat that gives you +3 to attack rolls on action point actions).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases