The 3.X Monk Database (now with added detail)

moritheil

First Post
Dannyalcatraz said:
Is the Swordsage Monk variant a base class or a PrCl?

(Placing it under base classes for now.)

Same question to those posting 3rd party Monk variants.

Base class.

I believe all those Rokugani classes are PrCs.

Aus_Snow

First Post
There's a psionic monk variant (base class) called Enlightened Monk, found in The Mind Unveiled: Enlightened Monk, from Dreamscarred Press. It also has some feats to go with.

Aus_Snow

First Post
Regarding those feats, they're actually (potentially) useful to monk-types, and in some cases non-monks, in general. There aren't many - maybe 8 or 9? But they're solid, and some of them help with monk/x multiclassing, where x is any manifesting class, or - in one case - Warmind, from memory.

Anyway, glad to help. Very handy thread, btw.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Again, thanks!

I did a similar thread a while back for hidden psionic goodness which was lost in the Great Crash. When I reposted it, there wasn't quite as much interest. Oh well!

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=183299

OTOH, when I scanned my list of subscribed threads to seperate the wheat from the chaff, I found maybe a dozen or so Monk threads that were variations on finding alternative builds, good feats, and the like. I figured, what the heck?

Nyaricus

First Post
I'm gonna forward this link to a buddy who felates over the monk class too much, haha. He'd really appreciate this.

cheers,
--N

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Added new base class variants, PrCls, Dragon references, and put relevant Midnight 2Ed's Heroic Paths under the heading of ACFs & Class sub levels- the game mechanic they're closest to.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Added new base class variants, PrCls, and put relevant Etherscope's Social Templates under the heading of ACFs & Class sub levels- the game mechanic they're closest to.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases