D&D 4E Homebrewed 4E character sheet and power cards

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
I've cobbled together a character sheet for 4E, as well as blank power cards (for At-Will, Encounter, and Daily powers) that can be filled in and then cut out.

The sheet is based off the 4E preview character sheet. I've got two versions: one with space for a character portrait front-and-center, and one with skills consolidated up with ability scores and defenses (making more room for equipment and feats). The cards are based on the layout of those characters' powers (which in the preview, were printed on the back of the character sheet).

Enjoy, and let me know which sheet you prefer or if you have any feedback!

-z

Attachments

• 4e character sheets and cards.xls
    26.5 KB · Views: 627

WhatGravitas

Explorer
VBMEW-01 said:
Well bummer, I dont have that one...
I present to you: OpenOffice 2.3.1. Can read that file, can read Excel files in general, and is Free as in beers as well as in Freedom. And runs on Windows, Linux RPM, Linux DEB, Solaris x86, Solaris SPARC, Mac OSX Intel, Mac OSX PPC. At least the English version.

Cheers, LT.

Belorin

Explorer
Very nice! Although alot of the info on sheet one seems to be repeated on sheet two. Won't there need to be room for armor, weapons & such?

Bel

Cam Banks

Adventurer
Lord Sessadore said:
They're two separate versions of the character sheet. Use whichever suits you best!

You don't give much room for Skills in either, especially in #2. In fact, you have room on #2 for only 3 skills! If a sheet has sufficient room for a rogue's skill list, it would be best, I think.

Cheers,
Cam

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases