Looking for the old standalone City of Heroe's Character Generator

kirinke

First Post
I've tried searching for the old City of Heroes standalone character generator, but as of yet haven't been able to find it. I'm wondering if any one here has it and is willing to email me a copy of it.

My email address is:
Aeraveil@yahoo.com

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I'd also love to have a copy of that... or at least one that worked and didn't require me to learn Korean. Sadly, it seems like the file was taken off the web since all the links I've seen that used to point to the file no longer function.

Last edited:

kirinke

First Post
Lol. From what I understand, there is a way to change it to english and there is instructions that go along with it.

I'm hoping that whoever does have a copy of it has it with the english version enabled. :heh:

Heck, maybe we can put it on as a sticky in media. :)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
There was?!?! Damn... I feel stupid. After i originally dled it I spent like two months playing with that without ever knowing what each button actually said. lol

kirinke

First Post
Yup. And now I'm hoping that some kind soul will send me a copy.

*Holds out the proverbial hat empty side up and produces the sad puppy hound eyes. :eek:

kirinke

First Post
Grrr. I get the black screen problem. Ever since I updated my video driver, my computer hasn't been the same.

Durn it! Well. I'm shopping for a new compy anyway sooo. As soon as I get my refund (I'm sending it in tommorow, I'm getting me a new compy and smashing this one to hades. :]

Remove ads