The EN World FREE Map Request Thread!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, so in the tradition of the FREE character sketch request thread, I decided to create a new thread for people to post requests for maps. This is a free-for-all thread so there isn't any guarantee that anyone's maps will be chosen by any of the cartographers who choose to participate.

I myself do maps in CC2 Pro but I cannot promise to map out every request. I have the City Designer add-on for that program but not the Dungeon Designer add-on or any of the symbol sets so my contributions will be limited. (Plus, I'm taking night classes right now.)

There are a lot of great map designer here so I'm thinking that there will be some activity on this thread. Maps don't have to be done in CC2, and in reality, it would be great to see some maps done in other programs such as Photoshop and the like.

Ready, set, go!

Knightfall1972

Last edited:

terrainmonkey

First Post
okay, i'll be one of the cartographers here, now all we need is more requests. i'm proficient with dungeons, caves, and overland stuff. throw it at me....

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
I'd be glad to take some on as well. I have CC3 and DD3, and lately I've been on an "old school" dungeon kick, including maps in the Undermountain style.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Why not have some generic crypts, dungeons with but a handful of rooms, and maps (for those not wishing to do interiors) of the nearby area of a crypt, such as a cemetery map or a ruins?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Mark said:
Why not have some generic crypts, dungeons with but a handful of rooms, and maps (for those not wishing to do interiors) of the nearby area of a crypt, such as a cemetery map or a ruins?
How's this?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dungeon Crypt.jpg
    Dungeon Crypt.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 1,132
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases