D&D 4E 4E PrRC ~v2.7~ FINAL UPDATE May 29.08

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Verys Arkon said:
This is how I see the calculations using PrRC (make sure you are using the newest versions of the pregens).

Corrin (halfling paladin)
AC 20 (10 + 2 heavy shield + 8 plate)
Fort 13 (10 +2 Str, +1 paladin)
Ref 14 (10 +1 Dex, +2 heavy shield, +1 paladin)
Will 14 (10 +3 Cha, +1 paladin)​

Interesting. Do you think that the halfling doesn't get any AC benefit from his small size now then?

Cheers

Saishu_Heiki

First Post
Plane Sailing said:
Interesting. Do you think that the halfling doesn't get any AC benefit from his small size now then?

Cheers
Hmm... 3e had the +1 AC canceling out the +1 to-hit. If they don't give the Small qualifier the to-hit in 4e, then there would nothing to balance the AC boost.

Does that mean, aside from qualifying for feats, there is no gain to being Small any longer?

Verys Arkon

First Post
Saishu_Heiki said:
Hmm... 3e had the +1 AC canceling out the +1 to-hit. If they don't give the Small qualifier the to-hit in 4e, then there would nothing to balance the AC boost.

Does that mean, aside from qualifying for feats, there is no gain to being Small any longer?

Let me ask you this... ARE halflings "small"? ;)
Something to ponder.

VBMEW-01

First Post
Quick hollar for your front page Verys.

Wanted to let you, and any other interested parties, know that I have started a thread called "Original Creations Compilation". Its going to be a set of anthologies of all the homebrew stuff I can get permission to compile. Thought I'd ask for a link from you, if you don't mind.

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=222575

Oh, if anyone has something they want in the PDFs, just post them there. I'm not turning anyone away if I can help it.

Saishu_Heiki

First Post
Verys Arkon said:
Let me ask you this... ARE halflings "small"? ;)
Something to ponder.
That is a good question. Wasn't there an announcement somewhere that halflings are getting a size boost up to around 4'? That could bump them up to the lower limit of Medium.

I am still stuck thinking of a lot of things in 3.x terms.

orcgirl

Explorer
VBMEW-01 said:
Quick note, slightly off the current discussion: I updated Keterys' monster book.

http;//wayfound.webng.com/KETERYSv1-3.PDF

I added links to every 4th edition supplement I knew of.

uh where are all those monsters from??? most of them we haven't seen before!!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases