D&D 4E 4E PrRC ~v2.7~ FINAL UPDATE May 29.08

Belorin

Explorer
All we need now is a liitle more info on rituals and such and by thee time H1 KotS comes out we may have our own characters to play in it. Great work to all concerned!!!

Bel

FitzTheRuke

Legend
A few things I caught:

The brief tiefling entry lists the racial power's damage as +1 when it's +Cha (as stated in the full entry)

I also noticed you don't have any reference to concealment except for under blindness and invisibility.

Does anyone know (or at least have a feeling one way or the other) about wether concealment 5 & 11 exist in the RPG or just the minis?

I've heard concealment is simply +2 defences (+5 for total)
While cover is -2 attack vs (-5 total)

and thst's it.

Fitz

Verys Arkon

First Post
FitzTheRuke said:
A few things I caught:

The brief tiefling entry lists the racial power's damage as +1 when it's +Cha (as stated in the full entry)

I also noticed you don't have any reference to concealment except for under blindness and invisibility.

Does anyone know (or at least have a feeling one way or the other) about wether concealment 5 & 11 exist in the RPG or just the minis?

I've heard concealment is simply +2 defences (+5 for total)
While cover is -2 attack vs (-5 total)

and thst's it.

Fitz
I've changed the tiefling entry in v1.2 that I'm working on now. As for concealment, I haven't seen much yet...?

Naszir

First Post
Hunter's Quarry

Hunter's Quarry is missing from the Class Feature/Exploits for the ranger. When I went to look at the Ranger from DDXP it is strange that WotC put Hunter's Quarry under Class Features but not under Exploits.

Verys Arkon

First Post
FitzTheRuke said:
Ooh. Could you bold the names of the racial abilities in the quick ref race entries?

Thanks! This is a great help.
Fitz

I've reformatted the section as you've suggested, making it easier to read.

Hunter's Quarry is missing from the Class Feature/Exploits for the ranger. When I went to look at the Ranger from DDXP it is strange that WotC put Hunter's Quarry under Class Features but not under Exploits.

Thanks for catching this. I've added it to the Ranger section as a Class Feature.

I'll upload 1.2 in a while. I want to add something about non-combat skill challenges - if anyone wants to give a shot summarizing what we know so far I'd be happy to include it and give credit. Give sources for your write-up.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases