The Lighting of the Death

ajanders

Explorer
Moggthegob said:
Zook casts Detect Magic.
There is a strong aura of Transmutation around the chicken.
Several other dim auras of conjuration TRANSMUTATION spot the floors, wall, and ceiling.

Last edited:

Moggthegob

First Post
Transmutation?, Something changes these chickens into not chickens? What kind of spell would do that? Polymorph? That seems a bit too powerful. I mean Ive never even seen a polmorph spell that worked. This is truly perplexing, and why on that side of the fence. Illusion would have made more sense..... Zook sits down in thought attempting to solve the puzzle.

Last edited:

ajanders

Explorer
Moggthegob said:
Transmutation?, conjuration?.... Demons perhaps? Something that can be summoned and has magic perhaps. Very strange and why just that side of the fence.Zook sits down in thought attempting to solve the puzzle.

Mispost above: please see corrected version.
Sorry, my mistake.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Reveka stared at the chicken for some time, allowing the others to begin their investigation. After a while, though, she shook her head almost sadly and leaned her greatsword against the wall for a moment. Drawing a short, hook-bladed knife, she stepped over to the chicken and grasped its legs with her gloved hand. "If it is alive, then think how it must be suffering, trapped like that. And if it isn't alive, well, that is another problem. I'd say we try to end this trial quickly..."

OOC: If no one objects, she will try to pull (or failing that, cut) the chicken out of the wall.

JRYoung

First Post
pathfinderq1 said:
Reveka stared at the chicken for some time, allowing the others to begin their investigation. After a while, though, she shook her head almost sadly and leaned her greatsword against the wall for a moment. Drawing a short, hook-bladed knife, she stepped over to the chicken and grasped its legs with her gloved hand. "If it is alive, then think how it must be suffering, trapped like that. And if it isn't alive, well, that is another problem. I'd say we try to end this trial quickly..."

OOC: If no one objects, she will try to pull (or failing that, cut) the chicken out of the wall.

"Wait, I think it is alive, perhaps just stuck, magically" interrupts Rethlin.

pathfinderq1

First Post
"And have we the magics that might free it?," Reveka asked. "If we do not, then we should end its imprisonment in a swift and merciful manner. Besides, it is just a chicken..."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases