Break of Dawn Part 2 [Manzanita judging] COMPLETED

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: hardly a minute passed since the end of the fight.
Dunbar's eye's widen as Eanos speaks his threats. He mutters "But how? You couldn't.. shouldn't.. He will be very upset Then he starts walking backwards, slowly towards the stairs.

NakuruSai

First Post
B4cchus said:
ooc: hardly a minute passed since the end of the fight.
Dunbar's eye's widen as Eanos speaks his threats. He mutters "But how? You couldn't.. shouldn't.. He will be very upset Then he starts walking backwards, slowly towards the stairs.

With a quick gesture with the silvered sword Mordik adds to Dunbar's comment, I am upset and in front of ye. Take us to him. Now.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Ally gestures for Eanos to use his great monk speed to cut Dunbar off, as well as to flash the broken Demonstone to show that the group means business and is capable of defeating a powerful foe. This seems prudent on the off chance that Dunbar himself is an imp or something using its alternate form.*

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

The monk doesn't let the servant move more than a step before his own enhanced speed kicks in and he closes the gap between the two of them. "We're upset," Eanos hisses, "and you'll not be warning him, either, but leading us to him."

[sblock=OOC]Sorry. Could have sworn I'd put a contingency in my last post to rush Dunbar if he moved. Gotta pay more attention to that. Eanos' base speed should be more than enough to keep Dunbar from getting ahead of him. If Dunbar doesn't draw any weapons, Eanos won't attack, just get close. If he does, Eanos will try a stunning fist attack to force him to drop the weapon.[/sblock]

B4cchus

Explorer
Eanos closes the gap before Dunbar moves more than a few steps. Dunbar freezes and babbles incoherently. After a few seconds he mutters "He.. will... he will already know. I.. I don't.. He will will be downstairs in the basement."
Dunbar is obviously terrified, even more so by Eanos' direct approach.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion quickly catches up. He motions to Dunbar and says coldly, "Lead on."

OOG: I'll be on vacation (sort of) for a week, starting tomorrow night. My posting rate will be significantly reduced, though I may pop in for a few posts. I should be back up to full speed by Friday of next week.

B4cchus

Explorer
Dunbar sighs loudly and his whole posture relaxes slightly as he admids defeat "Very well.". He starts walking towards the great stairs and down them to the central hall. His head hangs low as he slowly marches down. He doesn't check wheter you are following him or not.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Aletheia is following. Her expression is resolved--she looks ready to follow her comrades into the gates of hell if need be, though she is afraid that without her spells, this next fight could prove difficult.*

Remove ads