Mellubb's Xen'drik Heroes

Necro_Kinder

First Post
I've put up Bone's character sheet in the RG. I' haven't had time to write up all of his background yet but I'll have it up by monday or tuesday.

Necro_Kinder

First Post
Finished Bone's background and posted it in the RG.

EDIT: Sorry Frostrune. Yes, you are the person he steals from. I couldn't help it.

Last edited:

frostrune

First Post
Necro_Kinder said:
Finished Bone's background and posted it in the RG.

EDIT: Sorry Frostrune. Yes, you are the person he steals from. I couldn't help it.

HA! Hillarious. I didn't even put two and two together.

Ruslanchik

First Post
Mellubb,

I just want to get your approval to use a few spells from non-Core books. These are just things that fit Wanderer's theme and look like they might be useful, I don't have any great min/max plan for these--yet. ;) These can all be found in the spell compendium. (I can't remember if you have that one. If not, I can shorten the list based on what you have. Just let me know.)

1st level
Lesser Vigor
Omen of Peril
Sign

2nd Level
Brambles
Close Wounds
Healing Lorecall
Protection from Negative Energy

3rd
Aid, Mass
Circle Dance
Fell the Greatest Foe
Vigor
Mass Lesser Vigor
Weapon of Impact

Mellubb

First Post
Rushlanchick All the spells are approved as written in Spell Compendium except Sign will last for 1 hour/level instead of 10min/level.

Walking Dad Resurgence is fine.

frostrune

First Post
Melubb,

From my perspective feel free to cut off the chit chat when your ready to move on. I love to RP and can drag out this bar scene for as long as anyone plays along.

Necro_Kinder,

Find a way to jump in and join the party. :D

I can't wait for this whimsical hedonistic mage to meet the somber and philosophical warforged. That should be interesting....

Frostrune

Remove ads