Mellubb's Xen'drik Heroes

Walking Dad

First Post
Honor, AC 20 (T11, FF19), HP 74/74, F +11,R+3,W+10, Ini 20

frostrune said:
Dreth looks up annoyed, "Huh? What are you about... Honor is it? We're your bloodly trail companions whether you like it or not. I don't recall the harbormaster putting you in a position of authority?"
"Please forgive my rudeness. But I have to answer to a higher authority than the harbormaster, too. I have vowed to not coorperate with creatures of impure heart. But I trust you. Will you take this wand? It will help you to repair me or Wanderer if we are badly damaged." Honor says in his deep metallic voice, as he reaches into his pouch.

Ruslanchik

First Post
"Well, we'll do little good to those children standing around like this. We'll see much more danger than a wyvern before the day is out, I imagine. Let's not make it wait."

With that, Wanderer climbs clumsily onto his horse and begins to move ahead slowly, waiting for the others to join him.

frostrune

First Post
Walking Dad said:
"Please forgive my rudeness. But I have to answer to a higher authority than the harbormaster, too. I have vowed to not coorperate with creatures of impure heart. But I trust you. Will you take this wand? It will help you to repair me or Wanderer if we are badly damaged." Honor says in his deep metallic voice, as he reaches into his pouch.

Dreth raises a hand as if in mock surrender; his head slightly bowed, "Apology accepted. I am not exactly myself today and my tone may be unneccessarily harsh."

He reaches for the wand.

"It shall remain yours, but I will carry it and use it at your discretion, if that is your wish?"

"I would suggest we examine the wyvern's meal before moving on. Perhaps it is a merchant's horse with saddlebags full of gold? It will only take a moment."

Graybeard

Explorer
Siroc just shrugs and gets back on his horse, eager to continue on this mission.

Do not be too upset with him Dreth. He is merely doing what he believes is the right thing to do. He needs to be certain that none of us are working for the the evil beings behind the missing children.

frostrune

First Post
Graybeard said:
Siroc just shrugs and gets back on his horse, eager to continue on this mission.

Do not be too upset with him Dreth. He is merely doing what he believes is the right thing to do. He needs to be certain that none of us are working for the the evil beings behind the missing children.

Dreth moves to mount up. He wheels his horse near to Siroc and says something meant for him alone.

Siroc
[sblock]"Being evil and kidnapping children are not one and the same. Having only a few years of life experience, these warforged cannot comprehend the shade of gray that is humanity." [/sblock]

He then spurs his mount and rides into the tall grass to look upon what is left of the Wyvern's meal.

Walking Dad

First Post

frostrune said:
Dreth raises a hand as if in mock surrender; his head slightly bowed, "Apology accepted. I am not exactly myself today and my tone may be unneccessarily harsh."

He reaches for the wand.

"It shall remain yours, but I will carry it and use it at your discretion, if that is your wish?"

"I would suggest we examine the wyvern's meal before moving on. Perhaps it is a merchant's horse with saddlebags full of gold? It will only take a moment."

"Yes, take it and use it.
Examine it, if you wish."
Honor says as he climbs up the horse. "But if there is gold, we should return it to it's rightful owners."

Graybeard

Explorer
A noble idea Honor but finding the rightful owners would be impossible. If you put up a notice, everyone will claim it. Siroc points out.

Walking Dad

First Post

"You have a point. We should give it to a temple of the Host. They will distribute any riches among the poor." Honor answers.

Mellubb

First Post
As the party nears the carcuss they discover it is not an animal but rather a very feral looking orc. He is wearing studded leather armor. Next to him is a tattered backpack and a morningstar.

frostrune

First Post
"Poor chap", Dreth says to his familiar as he sees what lies in the trampled grass.

He stops his horse and dismounts. First kicking the morningstar a few feet away before kneeling to make sure the orc is actually dead.

Assuming he is, Dreth will then proceed to rifle through his backpack and pockets looking for loot.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases