[ooc] - Dogville - a bloody 3.5 game [5/5]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yes I think Zarpox is in the front of the second wagon. Or at least thats where I wanted him to be.

And about the darkness, I just thought it would be a nice distraction to flee, if from the darkness the goblins can't see the wagons, then we should be able to ride along the way. Its kind of hard to really put my thoughts on words, my head is a ...*sigh*...complicated place.

Walking Dad

First Post
Voda Vosa said:
Yes I think Zarpox is in the front of the second wagon. Or at least thats where I wanted him to be.

And about the darkness, I just thought it would be a nice distraction to flee, if from the darkness the goblins can't see the wagons, then we should be able to ride along the way. Its kind of hard to really put my thoughts on words, my head is a ...*sigh*...complicated place.
On what object Zarpox has cast his darkness?

Voda Vosa

First Post
Rather more in a place than on an object, as I said before, he focused in one side of the road, it could be anything, from a rock to a plant, or a patch of naked soil.

doghead

thotd
ooc - dogville

Voda - As I understand it, Zarpox touched some object on the ground nearby. Which means he is on the ground as well. Let me know if that is not how you see it.

doghead
aka thotd

Walking Dad

First Post
Voda Vosa said:
Rather more in a place than on an object, as I said before, he focused in one side of the road, it could be anything, from a rock to a plant, or a patch of naked soil.
Darkness has touch range. I ask because my light activates, if we leave the vicinity.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yes I missed that one.
I think he could cast it on something he can throw. Like a stone or a bolt or an arrow or any tiny object.
Sorry I completely mess up with that T-T

doghead

thotd
ooc - dogville

Voda - He can cast it on something he can throw. But you need to indicate what. Or perhaps you were trying to, and I just missed it. Anyway, its sorted now.

Everyone - apologies for the lack of ic movement. I've been a little busy, and feeling a little flat. Tomorrow I shall give myself a kick in the pants and get it done.

doghead
aka thotd

doghead

thotd
ooc - dogville

Personally, I would keep the darkness effect. I must admit that I thought it a strange tactic. But it is working in the PC's favour. Currently, the goblins are suffering the same modifier (-4) as the PC's as the drkness spell cancels out their dark-vision. My dice are running a little hot, so it might not seem to be having much effect. But cancel the darkness spell and the goblins, with their dark-vision, will suffer no penalties, while the PC's will continue to suffer penalties due to normal darkness.

Its your call of course. Just thought that I would mention it.

doghead
aka thotd

Walking Dad

First Post
doghead said:
ooc - dogville

But cancel the darkness spell and the goblins, with their dark-vision, will suffer no penalties, while the PC's will continue to suffer penalties due to normal darkness.

doghead
aka thotd
No, leaving the darkness effect would reactivate Kaddok's light spell. The darkness was not used on the same object = no counter spelling

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases