[ooc] - Dogville - a bloody 3.5 game [5/5]

doghead

thotd
Hey creamsteak. I'm not running Rise of the Runelords. I'm just borrowing their setting material. The game is partially inspired by reading the first couple of pages of someone's Burnt Offerings game thread, so bits might seem familiar. But I don't have the module, so I am just making the rest up. As I go. Don't tell anyone.

doghead
aka thotd

Walking Dad

First Post
Any class? I would love to try out a binder (Tome of Magic). Is it possible?
If not, Dread Necro from HoH?

What about the tome of battle (Bo9S)?

doghead

thotd
recruiting - s&b

Sure. Any class. I have no idea what a Binder or Dread Necro is. So you will need to keep me informed as to abilities, bonuses etc.

The only requirement is that the characters form some sort of team or group. I don't really mind what sort of group. That's up to the you, the players, to sort out.

doghead
aka thotd

doghead

thotd
recruiting - s&b

Hey Voda. I don't mind. But its not so much me you need to ask, its the other players.

[sblock=A quick insight into the mind space of the virtual dog]

Usually I set quite tight parameters on character generation. This time, I just wanted to get a group up and running asap. So to make it as easy and appealing as possible, I decide to set no character generation parameters.

Of course, if you choose to play something I have never heard of, don't expect me to know that the character gets an automatic panic attack causing 12d8 emotional damage to anything within 20 feet when surprised by any creature with the ugly type descriptor.

There is one thing I want however. And that is for you, the players, to sort your characters into a group or party of some sort. I'm not going to specify the details, but I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have, or give advice should you want it. I'll take the first group of 4-5 five that is ready to roll.[/sblock]

doghead
aka thotd

Walking Dad

First Post
Voda Vosa said:
Well then: What do the others think about a warlock in the group? ^^
No problem with that :)
Could be interesting to see a warlock (pacts with fa, devil,...) and a binder (pacts with vestiges) in one group.

@ all: What about alignment?

Gyojin

First Post
I'm almost done with my character. I used 28 point buy, so I also vote for it. I should be able to post it later today.

Voda Vosa, I'm fine with a Warlock in the party, not like I could have stopped you or anything :p .

On the subject of party alignment, I only suggest we aren't evil (makes things less complicated).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases