[ooc] - Dogville - a bloody 3.5 game [5/5]

doghead

thotd
recruiting - s&b

I like the no evil alignment thing as well. Evil parties have a quite different dynamic, and often require quite different plot hooks.

From what I can see, it looks like we are shaping up with a bunch of spell casters. Binders are spell casters right? That's going to be interesting. Not sure how exactly, but interesting.

Nice work in getting yourself sorted. I really do like gaming with players who are willing to take the initiative.

doghead
aka t(happy)hotd

Walking Dad

First Post
No, a binder is no caster. Each morning, he makes a pact with another vestige/spirit a gets some supernatural abilities.

For example:
After binding Amon I get
- Firebreath
- Darkvision
- Ram Attack

Other Info:
saves, bab, HP like cleric
proficient with simple weapons and light armor.

doghead

thotd
recruiting - s&b

I didn't know that. But then, my exposure to material beyond the core rules is fairly limited. Its going to be interesting to see how the binder works.

doghead
aka thotd

Walking Dad

First Post
doghead said:
recruiting - s&b

I didn't know that. But then, my exposure to material beyond the core rules is fairly limited. Its going to be interesting to see how the binder works.

doghead
aka thotd

Never seen one played. I hope it is a fun class :)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
So I see a warlock, a binder, an evoker, and a fighter-rogue (or martial rogue). Looks like you guys are high on magic, low on front-end meat shields and healers.

So, I could play one of the following as per what the group finds most helpful and interesting:
Brottor the Dwarven Fighter who wants to be a paladin or knight one day.
Lars Grimhelm the Human Barbarian
A paladin w/ the PHB 2 charging smite ability instead of a mount
A druid w/the PHB 2 shapeshift ability instead of an animal companion
A monk

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases