PeelSeel2

Explorer

Attachments

• 4eCharacterRecordSheetv1.5.pdf
    40.4 KB · Views: 2,061
Last edited:

MaelStorm

First Post
Nice retro feeling. But I think there should be more space for the powers. I think a whole page devoted for powers should be enough. And if you want to be flexible don't put at-will, encounter, daily on top of the column.

PeelSeel2

Explorer
MaelStorm said:
Nice retro feeling. But I think there should be more space for the powers. I think a whole page devoted for powers should be enough. And if you want to be flexible don't put at-will, encounter, daily on top of the column.

I changed and expanded the space for: At Will, Encounter and Daily Powers, and Equipment and Magic Items. Shortened Notes and Miscellanious. Changed stats slightly to make it easier to write bonuses in. Got rid of modifier and modifier + Level because thought it would be obvious for those versed in the rules, and to keep the sheet clean.

Also edited original post for links to font in case it was appearing crappy on someones computer. I tried embedding the fonts, but publisher would not let me.

PeelSeel2

Explorer
Uploaded version 1.8. Added automatic calculation of Stat modifiers for base score and level, the bloodied condition, and amount healed on a healing surge.

sunrisekid

Explorer
Nice sheet, I like the old school feel of it. The free-form boxes are kinda refreshing.

I started using Vicco's Classic Sheet for 3.5E recently, and, while memory is getting dim on this now, it looks like it might be based on a 1st Edition sheet from long ago. The fonts are pretty sweet :)

PeelSeel2

Explorer
UngeheuerLich said:
I like it :)

Thanks!

sunrisekid said:
Nice sheet, I like the old school feel of it. The free-form boxes are kinda refreshing.

I started using Vicco's Classic Sheet for 3.5E recently, and, while memory is getting dim on this now, it looks like it might be based on a 1st Edition sheet from long ago. The fonts are pretty sweet :)

Fonts are used by BFRPG ( http://www.basicfantasy.org/main.html ) which at it's heart is an OGL tribute to the Moldvay Basic D&D circa 1982, which also used the font. That is by far my favorite version of D&D so far and I like creating things that pay homage to that simple era of D&D.

Everything I see about 4e hearkens back to that version of D&D. Monsters are simple again, magic items are 'magical' and rare, a DM can create a good sense of lethality in the campaign, making the characters more cautious and innovative. Plus, it was not intended, but the math worked in that version for the levels of play you had (Generally 1-12); 4e makes the math work again! 4e appears to be trying to bring back the Archetypes of playing a race, making playing an Elf like playing an Elf again, not a human with different stat bonuses. In my mind 4e could be best version of D&D. It takes the best of game design of all the older versions and boils it into one product. Yeah!!

That is why I created this character sheet. I have high hopes for 4e. The least that will happen is I will be disappointed and Play C&C or BFRPG (I am going to stop 3.5e regardless). The most that will happen is I will have a version of D&D that I am 90% satisfied with, which would be great!!

Hope the sheet works for you and your players!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases