D&D 4E My 4E Character Sheet

Jack99

Adventurer
PeelSeel2 said:
Added an Editable version. It cannot be saved unless you have adobe Professional or writer.

Awesome character sheet. Hope you will keep updating this as we become 100% sure about the rules, because my group will definitely be using this.

Btw, Foxit Reader 2.0 can save this type of pdf as well.

Cheers

PeelSeel2

Explorer
Jack99 said:
Btw, Foxit Reader 2.0 can save this type of pdf as well.

Cool! Thanks for the info. I was trying to figure out a way my players could use the sheet, save their character, and not have to have Adobe Acrobat.

As more rules become available, I want to expand it's usefulness for maintaining characters.

Wepwawet

Explorer
Congratulations! That's a great idea and I really like the old-school look of that sheet!

I love that you just fill in the basics and everything else you write in a blank box. Very versatile!

I feel that not knowing all the rules was a good thing to what you did. Instead of squeezing every variable in a 3-page sheet, you let people write whatever they want. Probably just the names of the powers, but that's what we did in earlier editions.

I'd just like to suggest that you take out the gray background of the basic attacks table, or, why not, make it into a free-form blank box also? I think the gray table it doesn't fit with the rest of the look.
Also I think that writing "Powers" instead of "At Will, Encounter, and Daily Powers" would be better. It's simpler and more generalistic.

Corwin

Explorer
Cool retro stylings. I like it.

FYI, the editable version calcs the HP per Healing Surge, but does not allow correction for the Dragonborn's Con bonus.

PeelSeel2

Explorer
Corwin said:
Cool retro stylings. I like it.

FYI, the editable version calcs the HP per Healing Surge, but does not allow correction for the Dragonborn's Con bonus.

I will correct that. It was based off the preview of the rules and will change after June 6th. I will have 4 days of sitting in a forest with a laptop, so I can revise it.....

harrylime7

First Post
Dude! I love it!

I love this retro character sheet! It also has the added benefit of not confusing the :):):):) out of new players. I really like it for its simplicity. Way to go!

Any possible way to make the initiative form take into consideration the bonus one gets for taking the "Improved Initiative" feat?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases