Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Mista Collins

First Post
Scotley said:
As if on cue a young novice approaches the two newcomers, Jason and Logan. Realizing he has both a visiting Priest and Paladin of some status on his hands the young lad becomes quite nervious practically falling over his own robe rushing you to the local High Priestess. She sits at a desk in an impressive office and rises to greet the visitors. She shakes hands firmly and introduces herself as Lyra Ivessa. Despite her warm greeting you both get the sense her smile is forced. She sends the novice to prepare guest rooms and asks you to join her for tea. "I'm afraid there is no one here who could match you in sparing sir Paladin, but we will be happy to provide a place for the night and you must join us for dinner." Turning to Logan she says, "I would be honored if you would say a mass this evening. If word spreads that we have a visiting priest the attendance might be better." A hopeful look crosses her face.

"It would be my honor." Logan says to the High Priestess' request. "It has been quite sometime since I have said a mass, but anything to help spread the word and fill the pews."

Once the details are settled, Logan turns to the Champion of Pelor. "I am Logan Lightbringer, son of Victor, son of Ilsbeth, follower of Pelor. May the Shining One always provide you light."

J. Alexander

First Post
Meetings

Robert will make his way to the bar and quietly wait for the man ahead to fnish with the owner/barkeep. He will inquire about a room for a few days. The great black tiger sits quietly next to him as he engages the owner in conversation.

Scotley

Hero
The Lizard's Boat

Robert inquires of the inn-keep and finds that two gold a night will get him a private room, a bath and breakfast. She takes a key from the board behind the bar and hands it over if he agrees to the terms. "Will your companion be staying in the room as well? There is no extra charge unless he soils the floor." Something in the way she says, 'Companion' suggests that she understands the relationship better than most. Your eyes dart involuntarily to the big lizard.

Graybeard

Explorer
Haberdashery

After Zorn is finished at the haberdashery, he will head to the Lizards Boat. When he gets there, he will survey the room making mental notes of all who are present and what danger they may present.

renau1g

First Post
"Thanks a million, I knews I could count on one o' ya" Fin says with a wink. He'll follow the man's directions thinking that a tavern is an interesting place to be reading a will at. Not the atmosphere he'd think would be appropriate, but then again this was Ambrose we were talking about. Fin will be keeping an eye out as well for anyone or anything that would seem to be out of the ordinary.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Tagret turns to view the approaching "companions." "What a magnificent animal, er..... excuse me, but I do not know your names." He offers a slight bow, he had more in common with the cat than either the man or the woman realized. He turns back to the half-elf maiden, "Here. I may stay longer than one night, if not, the consider what is extra a deposit on a warm bed when I return in the future." he gives the barkeep 10gp as discreetly as he can.

Scotley

Hero
The Lizard's Boat

Zorn enters the Lizard's boat and see several people and a big black tiger near the bar. Other local patrons are dining at tables. The innkeep behind the bar is a handsome Elven woman of middle years. As Zorn gets closer he notes that she is missing a hand. Some of the people around the bar look familiar from the ship.

A pair of dwarves enter behind Zorn making an interesting contrast as one slides quietly into the shadows the other seems determined to make everyone in the place aware of his presence.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases