Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Scotley

Hero
The Lizard's Boat

OOC: Now would be a good time for those of you at the Lizard's Boat to describe themselves for the benefit of the others.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Tagret hears the loud dwarf's words but says nothing in reply. At 5'8'' and 168lbs he is not the image of a deadly martial fighter, but trained eyes can tell that there is something in the man's grace that should be feared. He holds out his gloved hand, wrapped in tiger skin with long claw-like daggers sticking out of each finger. When the half-elf gives him the key to his room, he spins tossing his knee length cloak out behind him. Everything about him seemed like he was a cat, his tiger head mask, his tiger skin cloak, even his tiger skin gloves. Under all of that though, you could see he was merely a man. Dark blue clothing seemed odd with the tiger skin combo, but few would outwardly complain about it. After all, who wants to risk a run in with a tiger?

Walking Dad

First Post
the Lizard's boat

The shouting dwarf stands 4' 2". You cannot see much of him, wearing a fullplate with fullhelm. A red beard hangs to his breast. The fullplate has the look of adamantine, with a bit slick surface. He is carrying a bagpack and a towershield on his back. At his side is a typical dwarven waraxe.

Graybeard

Explorer
A tanned human male strides into the Lizards Boat Inn. He has short blond hair and brilliant blue eyes. There is someone about him that makes most people take notice. He has an almost otherwordly aura of self confidence. His clothes are simple yet fashionable. A white shirt and pants with a blue vest and cloak.
He stops a short distance past the doorway and surveys the crowd.

Interesting. is his comment before he moves to the bar.

Addressing the elven woman, Zorn asks,
Good day. Might I inquire if you have any rooms available? You seem to be rather busy. I am in town for business. Also, I would be interested in a good meal and a bottle of your finest wine.

Turning to address the man with the large cat,
Good day sir. Is this a pet or a companion? I have heard some druids and rangers often have large animals as companions. Are you in town for business or pleasure? Forgive my manners, I am Zorn.

wandering_8i

First Post
Standing at 5’8” with a mop of short black hair on top the man next to you looks very ordinary. A simple gray shirt and darker gray cloak hangs on his medium frame, and he wears a pair of tailored brown trousers. A wooded and well used emblem of Paylor hangs from his neck. The outline of its marking having faded with years of handling. Despite the normal attire though he gives off an air of power and purpose. Resting next to him is a large backpack, a dark tower shield with a sun etched in silver upon its surface, and a sack that when it moves gives the sound of metal sliding against mettle. On his hip rests a weapon of some sort, currently covered by a cloth. Despite the cloth a soft white glow still escapes from it.

To the Priestess: Thank you, I will be here through tomorrow morning, if you need my assistance. Also if any of your members would care to join me I will be practicing after dawn prayer.
To Logan: Jason, nice to meet you. Would you care to join me for a stroll around the perimeter?

Walking Dad

First Post
The Lizard's Boat

The burly dwarf storms the bar: "Hey barkeep. I was an associate of Ambrose Wythwindle. I need an ale and aroom. Did you see a crazy monk? If not, I will pay for myself.

Wah, ey dude, take care where are you parking your cat!"

[sblock=ooc]If I play Garagos to offensive, please tell me. I just see his low Cha in his manners.[/sblock]

[sblock=Image]
art-ironbreaker03.jpg

But with Axe and Towershield ;) [/sblock]

Last edited:

J. Alexander

First Post
1d20+8 → [11,8] = (19)
Listen Check Roll

As Zorn address the man with the cat, he and all others observe that the cat is almost as big as the man who stands only 5' 10 and weighs perhaps 130 pounds. He is dressed in dressed in brown and green leather trousers ontop of which is a snowy white shirt made of fine cotton, topped with a green and brown leather cloak that would aid in blending into the woods. "Robert Macardy,Pleased to meet you Master Zorn, and she is a friend. a very good friend indeed, and I have found her presence very useful in preventing people bullying me in bars and on the road"...then turning to the dwarf he says "Her name is Midnight..and if she is in your way ask her to move...if she likes you she may even do it..but i have found she just most often looks at you and does what she pleases.."

Walking Dad

First Post
"Oh no Mr Macgreedy, you misunderstood me, I was afraid to hurt your kitty. I like cats. Are you associate of Ambrose, too?" The dwarf speaks with a rough voice.
He shortly thinks about to pet the cat, but than decides, that he need both arms.

Graybeard

Explorer
Pleased to meet you Mr. Macardy. I am a bit of a scholar. An amateur historian as it were. I received sad news that one of my former teachers passed away. I just arrived here today. I was told I was mentioned in his will. I do hope he left some of his magnificent collection of books to me.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases