Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Scotley

Hero
The Blue Frog ale proves to be a rich ale flavored with swamp blueberries. The origins of the name start to be revealed as you drink. It turns the tongue blue and tends to cause belching that sounds like the croaking of a frog.

Graybeard

Explorer
Scotley said:
"Well, since you are a friend of Ambrose's I would like to hear more about him and I do have to take a break."

Excellent. What would you recommend? Perhaps we could find a table in an area that is a bit quieter? Zorn suggests.

renau1g

First Post
Wincing as his counterpart speaks loud enough to wake the dead, Fin looks him up and down before finally speaking "Me name's Fin, beyond that, we'll see what happens after this reading and maybe ye'll find out more about me. Until then let's enjoy these free drinks, as I know there ain't a dwarf alive who don't enjoy a good, free ale."

Scotley

Hero
Graybeard said:
Excellent. What would you recommend? Perhaps we could find a table in an area that is a bit quieter? Zorn suggests.

She nods and points to a table. "Go and make your self comfortable. I'll be along in a minute. Just let me get someone to watch the bar." She considers the question about food very carefully, "We got some fine lobsters this morning and made an excellent bisque. I've got some lemon wood soaking, that I was going to have Owen cook put some butterfish filets on with some fresh rosemary. That should be very nice as well. Since Ambrose is buying the drinks, I thought I might broach a small cask of an excellent White wine I picked up from a trading vessel last year. The stuff is a little too pricy for most of my customers, but the sample I had was sublime."

Graybeard

Explorer
The butterfish filets with rosemary sound delicious. I believe the white wine would go excellent with it. I'll go find a table for us.

He then heads into the dining area to find a quiet table where they can talk during dinner.

wandering_8i

First Post
Scotley said:
Jason finds a young man in priestly vestiments with a large box of candles just coming to the Cathedral.

[sblock=Jason]A first the young man doesn't have much to say, but once he realizes that you are genuinely concerned about what is happening with the Cathedral he begins to explain. Membership and attendance has been in decline. The High Priestess has had to let a dozen clerics go because she cannot aford them any more. The new temple of Bocob and the growing popularity of Kord seem to be factors in the drop in attendance and revenue, but he reveals that even with aggressive recruiting they are barely able to maintain the current low numbers. There are rumors among the novices that the High Priestess has given up. She seems to have little energy and motivation of late.[/sblock]

After speaking with the young man Jason will relay the conversation to Logan, assuming he wasn't their for it.

Speaking to Logan: This does not bode well, but perhaps we can turn things around. Would you object if i joined you for your sermon tonight? Also if would you be kind enough to mention during or after it that I will be providing instruction in combat tomorow from dawn till 11:00 I would appreciate it.

As Jason speaks his left hand absently rubs the woden disk of Pelor that hangs from his neck .

Scotley

Hero
Cathedral of Pelor

The remaining priests of the Cathedral of Pelor get out and talk up the evening's guest speaker. By the time for mass a pretty good crowd is milling about. However, it is not enough to fill the huge space or even all the pews.

Scotley

Hero
The Lizard's Boat

Those of you drinking or dinning at the Lizard's Boat find the food is quite good and the ale superior. The White Wine also turns out to be of finest quality.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases