Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos Stoneshield

Stepping off the boat and onto the docks, Garagos thinks: "What a poor human excuse of a town."
He goes to the tavern. Perhaps a keg of schnapps will heighten his feelings. And perhaps there is someone there to help him to find the Lizard's Boat.

Scotley

Hero
Cathedral of Pelor

Logan finds the impressive ediface of the Cathedral of Pelor without difficulty. Along the way he passed The Lizard's Boat. An ordinary looking fellow with a mop of black hair simply clad, enters just ahead of Logan. He carries a large bag of gear that rattles. The man stops and looks about frowning at the poorly kept and mostly empty Cathedral. The man looks familiar and may have arrived on the same ship as Logan.

Scotley

Hero
Cathedral of Pelor

As Jason stands in the entrance of the Cathedral looking about, a man enters behind him. The fellow is not much taller than Jason, but with a heavier build and blond hair and blue eyes. He wears a holy symbol of Pelor and looks vaguely familiar from the ship.

Scotley

Hero
The Lizard's Boat

Tagret enters the tavern, which does include an Inn. He finds it much cleaner than the Hoof 'n' Mouth. The common room is decorated in a lizard motif that includes carvings, painted lizards on bowls and cups and even a large monitor lizard warming himself in the sun at an open window. A half-elven woman looks up at Tagret as he enters. As he gets closer he cannot help but notice the woman has only one hand.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
The Hoof 'n' Mouth

Garagos enters the tavern just as a human is coming out. The place looks to be old and in poor repair, yet Garagos can clearly see it is new construction. There must be no attempt and cleaning or maintenance here. He orders a schnapps from the Dwarf behind the bar and finds the price cheap, yet the schnapps is hardly worth it. When he asks about the Lizard's Boat the barkeep asks in a loud voice, "Another one? What is it today? Nobody wants to drink with people no more? Everyone wants to go drink with the reptiles?"

Mista Collins

First Post
With a nod to the man Logan recognizes from the boat, the cleric of Pelor continues into the temple. Laying his equipment to the side, he slowly kneels infront of the altar and says a few prayers before he searches out the man in charge of this temple.

Once found, Logan presents himself to the person in charge. "I am Logan Lightbringer, son of Victor, son of Ilsbeth, follower of Pelor. I am offering my services for the day before I have business to attend to around noon tomorrow. May the Shining One always provide light."

He spends the rest of the day helping as he can before heading to the Lizard Boat early tomorrow morning.

renau1g

First Post
Fin Darktracker

Grumbling to himself that it's about dang time they get to port, Fin Darktracker grabs his bag of adventuring gear as he seperates himself from the shadows he'd be spending time in. Before he leaves this vessel, Fin asks one of the crew "Any a' ya know where I can be findin' a watering hole by the name of the Lizard's Boat?"

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Tagret looks around and finally decides to remove his cat head mask. His clear brown eyes sparkle at the half-elf, "Pardon my intrusion ma'am, I seek a place of respite for the night." He bows his head slightly, "I fear I overstep my bounds, my dear lady. May I inquire what cost you your hand?"

J. Alexander

First Post
The Peskey Druid

Robert will ask the man for large crock of his chodwer then put it in his haversack and make his way towards the inn following the directions. As he moves about the city he will observed the surrondings with a critical eye...in order to get a solid impression of the people and the environs.

wandering_8i

First Post
Jason will greet the cleric with a respectfully nod before finding the nearest clergy member.
Who do I see about lodgings?
And about a sparring partner?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases