Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

"Yes, you are both right. I'll defer to the abilities of others in this matter." Logan sulks away from the door with a grim face.

Arkhandus

First Post
Grackle remains in hiding around a corner, and his mind wanders while the cleric and rogue fumble around with hidden doors.... First he thinks that this place is awfully dull, and he'd really like some shinies to play with and brighten up the place.

Yeeeaaahhh, nice sparkly-shinies in every color of the rainbow, and metal shinies on the floor cuz sparkly-shinies have sharp edges and would hurt to walk on, and he'd put glowing shinies like his magic torch but SHINIER all over the place to reflect off of the shiny-shinies..... And he'd invite the shiny-metal-armor-man that died, only he'd be alive and he'd bring shiny-metal-armor studded with sparkly-shinies for Grackle, and they'd have a tea party in the shiny-room full of sparkly-shinies and metal shinies and glowy shinies, and maybe they'd invite the shiny-sun-man and Ballista too, but not Jill because she makes hurty not-shiny rocks fall sometimes....

And they'd play games with the shinies, see how far they could bounce the metal shinies off of the other metal shinies, and make sand-castles of sparkly-shinies except they wouldn't be sand they'd be SUPER-SHINY SPARKLY-SHINIES!!! Yeah!!! Whole castles of sparkly-shinies with little metal-shiny men inside having tea parties of their own and making their own tiny castles of sparkly-shinies and.....wait, how would he make the sparkly-shinies stick together? How does water make sand stick together for sand-castles? Hummmm, he thinks, that'd take some thinkin' to figure out. Maybe he'd just use sticky-stickies like the magic glue his cousins make? Sovereign glue they called it. But could they possibly, perhaps, just maybe, make the glue.....shiny...?

At one point, he walks around the corner to ask Ballista "They find way in yet? No? Aawwww...." and trudges back to his hiding spot.

Scotley

Hero
OOC - Are we going to need a replacement for our rogue already?

[sblock=ooc]
Lost the rogue? :(
[/sblock]

]ooc[yeesh! first you get the meat shield killed and now you scare away the rogue? ]/ooc[

OOC: There has been no post by Tailspinner aka Jillian Tealeaf for more than a Fortnight, so I fear that we are once again without a rogue. I'm open to suggestions. I just sent an email to Tailspinner. If I don't get a response in a couple days I guess we'll have to start a search for a new rogue.

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - and more than just the first person to respond, we need someone who is willing to post more than once every week. What about Scotty D just taking ove the character as is? He seems to really like posting to this thread even though hes dead and all ;p

Leif

Adventurer
OOC - and more than just the first person to respond, we need someone who is willing to post more than once every week. What about Scotty D just taking ove the character as is? He seems to really like posting to this thread even though hes dead and all ;p
I second that! But what says Mr. DeWar?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

dead? I am not dead yet! tis but a flesh wound! come back you coward, I'll bite your knees!
-black night in monty python's search for the holy grail

well, let me think about it, in the mean time lets see where tail spinner has gone to first.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Okay gang we've run beyond a thousand posts, so I'm forking to a new thread. Please move the action over there. The new thread can be found here. Please continue the discussion on replacing Jillian in the OOC thread.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases