Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Mista Collins

First Post
"The name's Logan. As a devote follower of Pelor I can call on the Shining One's guidance in my battles with evil and darkness." The cleric of Pelor says, saving everyone from hearing once more what has become an almost programmed introduction.

wandering_8i

First Post
And I am Jason, a servant of Pelor and holy warrior. I could find some use for the healing supplies, but I will differ to those with more knowledge of the healing arts on that subject.
Jason nods at Logan with that.
Mostly I wouldn't mind some of this food
Jason grabs a biscuits and places it in front of him, taking the teapot he eyes the room.
Tea anyone?
After waiting for a response he will pour him self a glass.
Also I would offer this to whoever feels they could get the most use out of passing some of the damage they take to me, though the spell to give it power is limited in time and distance.
Jason sets an ornate platinum ring on the table, upon its surface is a man being shielded by a sunburst.
[SBLOCK]As Jason sits back to enjoy this rare moment of luxury he will eye his new found companions and activate his detect evil.[/SBLOCK]

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Jason]The Paladin is pleased to discover that none of his new companions nor the elven Innkeep radiate evil. [/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Kailee returns with a small cask of Blue Frog ale under her arm, a tray of glasses filled with the last of the White wine from the previous evening in hand and an apron pocket full of mugs. She puts all of these on a sideboard deftly despite the lack of one hand.

OOC: By now it is well into the afternoon. It is up to you to decide what to do next. I'm not the sort of DM who likes to lead the players around, so if you wait for me to tell you what to do next the thread will get rather quiet. If you prefer not to take action, eventually I get bored and start rolling up random monsters...

renau1g

First Post
"Well as much as I'd love ta sit around and get ta know ye' I be thinkin' that there be much more fun down in that dark hole. I'm for getting some rest, packing our gear, and grabbing one of them native guides to head to the tomb first thing in the morning." Fin'll announce as he gets up and grabs the rapier and one of the potions of keen edge. After that, he'll walk over to Kailee and take the small cask from her "Thanks lassy, but I won't be needin' a glass" before heading up to his room.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I will have a post to night...dealing with a lo sugar thing right now.

PS: my condolances to memphus on losing to the rapscallions in Kansas.

Graybeard

Explorer
After the introductions are done and items distributed, Zorn will stroll around town for awhile before retuning to the Inn for dinner and rest.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases